• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Race-baiting professor terminated

That's a very good analogy. You want to know when I stopped attending Catholic masses and giving the church financial support?

When I learned what they had done with institutionalized child molestation. Sickening.

My family is from Europe. The Catholic church left quite a mark on them. At least one of my ancestors was burned at the stake. I wasn't surprised at all by their deception. Sickening is right.

They say that California is the leader in all things new and innovative and in some cases, they are correct.

3sYOu0z.png

Y8HHUtv.jpg

goldenbook.jpeg
pKTMhCn.jpg

I am 1/16 American Indian, so I guess I dont get a card. ******* white people!

Nope, you get a Victim Class Card. Enables you entitlement to whatever the hell you want as long as Democrats rule. Sign up today!

Victim_Card.png

Trump_19_zpsn6quxexj.jpg

I have a lot of German in me. I demand free sauerkraut for life. Oh wait I'll just use my white privledge card . I'm picking up my G 550 on Friday. All on the card. Life is good.

I have a lot of German in me. I demand free sauerkraut for life. Oh wait I'll just use my white privledge card . I'm picking up my G 550 on Friday. All on the card. Life is good.

nazi *******.....

Make no mistake, BLM leftists would love to round up all the White Christians in this country into cattle cars and gas them

Prof Blasts 'Inhuman' White People, Endorses Idea EMT's Should've Let Scalise Die

A Hartford, Conn. sociology professor labeled white people "inhuman ********" and endorsed the idea that first responders should have let House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) and others die on a Virginia baseball field because of their race, Campus Reform reported.

Trinity College's Johnny Eric Williams posted the hashtag "LetThemFucking]Die" below an emotional message on Facebook directed at white people.

On his now-locked account he wrote, "It is past time for the racially oppressed to do what people who believe themselves to be 'white' will not do - put end to the vectors of their destructive mythology of whiteness and their white supremacy system....

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/...e-because-white-race?intcmp=ob_article_footer

---------------------------

DC7EtahXgAIw2sv.jpg

Trinity charges $52,000 per year for tuition. Let that sink in.

Make no mistake, BLM leftists would love to round up all the White Christians in this country into cattle cars and gas them

Prof Blasts 'Inhuman' White People, Endorses Idea EMT's Should've Let Scalise Die

A Hartford, Conn. sociology professor labeled white people "inhuman ********" and endorsed the idea that first responders should have let House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) and others die on a Virginia baseball field because of their race, Campus Reform reported.

Trinity College's Johnny Eric Williams posted the hashtag "LetThemFucking]Die" below an emotional message on Facebook directed at white people.

On his now-locked account he wrote, "It is past time for the racially oppressed to do what people who believe themselves to be 'white' will not do - put end to the vectors of their destructive mythology of whiteness and their white supremacy system....

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/...e-because-white-race?intcmp=ob_article_footer

---------------------------

DC7EtahXgAIw2sv.jpg

I told ya'll that Sociology Professors (my major....ugh, along with Psych) are always the craziest, leftist nutjobs on any campus didn't I? Case in point.

Last edited: