• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Racial Angst Has Officially Jumped the Shark.

This is true. Wife brings her own shampoo. Me? I use their shampoo and take the extras. I have a shoe box filled with hotel soap and shampoo. You laugh, but when we run out of soap or shampoo, guess who's reaching into the shoe box under the bathroom sink? Yep, everyone.
What do you all do when you run out of asswipe?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Who the hell is Halsey??

I bring my own shampoo and body wash when I travel. I HAVE used the hotel soap to wash my face, but only in a pinch. Thinking that soap or shampoo is racist never even crossed my mind. Oh wait...is that me exercising my white privilege????

Hotels will stop providing shampoo now. This bullshit is so helpful to racial harmony.

How can we ever have unity in this country when all we hear about is diversity? Everyone is herded into their own little group, told how special they are, why everyone else is different and special but not as special as your group. Then, you add labels, turn everyone against each other by calling each other racist, homophobic, xenophobic, mysoginistic, sexist, islamophobic, or whatever, and any time there is anything that can maybe, possibly, kinda-sorta be construed in that manner must be shouted from the roof tops and repeated endlessly until it becomes the gospel. Then you find a boogey man. In modern America, it is currently straight, white males, bonus points if they turn out to be Christian. Boom. Division on steroids. The perfect utopia.

If we were all just Americans, distracting people with this shampoo nonsense would exponentially more difficult.

It's what the Left has done for about four decades. Separate everyone into groups then cater specific political agendas to those groups so they vote for you. And if those agendas conflict with one another (blacks v. immigrants, greenies v. labor) maybe no one will notice, look a squirrel!.

Remember, it wasn't until the election started looking close in September 2016 that all of a sudden transgender bathrooms became a thing. Create a new group, pander to that group, tell them they need to vote for you to protect their "rights". I'm sure Hildebeast got 100% of the transgender vote too. How did that work out?

Last edited:
What an idiot. Put in some Soul Glo and stfu.

She doesn't look black or have black hair. I don't see why she needs it. Just got back from a weekend away and the hotel had a lovely peppermint scented shampoo that was divine. Realistically I don't have enough hair that it matters what I use.

I have never heard anyone complain about it black or white. This is the case of another entitled white celebrity telling other people what they should be offended about.

It's what the Left has done for about four decades. Separate everyone into groups then cater specific political agendas to those groups so they vote for you. And if those agendas conflict with one another (blacks v. immigrants, greenies v. labor) maybe no one will notice, look a squirrel!.

Remember, it wasn't until the election started looking close in September 2016 that all of a sudden transgender bathrooms became a thing. Create a new group, pander to that group, tell them they need to vote for you to protect their "rights". I'm sure Hildebeast got 100% of the transgender vote too. How did that work out?

It's old. Americans are tribal as hell right now, and I bet most don't even know it. Hell, Kanye West is figuring it out. Never thought I would see that. But that tells me there is hope, small as it may be.

This is true. Wife brings her own shampoo. Me? I use their shampoo and take the extras. I have a shoe box filled with hotel soap and shampoo. You laugh, but when we run out of soap or shampoo, guess who's reaching into the shoe box under the bathroom sink? Yep, everyone.

My husband is a huge hoarder of hotel toiletries. It got so out of control at one point I sent a box of them to troops overseas, apparently they are much appreciated there.

I have never heard anyone complain about it black or white. This is the case of another entitled white celebrity telling other people what they should be offended about.

She says she aint white!

My husband is a huge hoarder of hotel toiletries. It got so out of control at one point I sent a box of them to troops overseas, apparently they are much appreciated there.

Tell me how to do this. I travel a lot and usually leave that **** behind - after taking them for years. That sounds like a GREAT idea. I'd love to do this for our troops if they need it.

Tell me how to do this. I travel a lot and usually leave that **** behind - after taking them for years. That sounds like a GREAT idea. I'd love to do this for our troops if they need it.

I did it through this site:

http://anysoldier.com/index.cfm

It's been a few years and not sure where I read it but they like the small sizes because they can pack them when they go out on missions or patrols or whatever you call them. Maybe some of our vets here can confirm.

Last edited:
Our Special Ed kids put together bags of toiletries for the underprivileged kids in one pretty poor area. They give them to every student in the school. Most of the toiletries are from hotels, and I can asure you that the families appreciate them (and the majority are Mexican). Nobody has complained about them, and they are in fact, extremely grateful to have them.

Our Special Ed kids put together bags of toiletries for the underprivileged kids in one pretty poor area. They give them to every student in the school. Most of the toiletries are from hotels, and I can asure you that the families appreciate them (and the majority are Mexican). Nobody has complained about them, and they are in fact, extremely grateful to have them.

yea, but they are not a spoiled, "look at me", wanna-be celebrity trying to stir the pot.

Who the **** is "Halsey"?

th