• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Racial tensions come to my hometown...

She should have been sprayed on the street. Amazing that she was uncooperative for 8 minutes before she finally got sprayed, after refusing to put her feet in the car and being warned multiple times or she'd be sprayed. She was disrespectful, uncooperative, and deserved what she got.

Be careful guys before linking your biases and prejudices in creating your own commentary to this very black and white issue (pun intended...)

Until I sold my company I had an office in New Castle. Although the south and east sides of town are ghetto, it isn't that bad. They were weighing housing values too. The biggest hazard is actually arson. They've had an epidemic of people torching empty houses.

Bugs Bunny always pronounced it "Wilkes Berry".
I defer to Bugs. Good name for Porky to say too.

Well, now you know where she got the weed.

I've never been to the fine state of PA. I didn't miss much worth seeing in these shitholes. I'd like to see a Steeler home game of course. Maybe someday.

Reactions: wig
Quite an experience Steelin.

Something you'll remember for a lifetime. The locals take it for granted. Those of us who have to travel to get there, well it's extra special for us.

Quite an experience Steelin.

Something you'll remember for a lifetime. The locals take it for granted. Those of us who have to travel to get there, well it's extra special for us.

I bet. I've seen them twice in KC and once in Mn. I'm sure it's an amazing experience to see them at home.