• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rapper cancels concert at OU

Stewey

Reaction score
Apparently rapper What the Fucka Flame had performed for this "racist" frat once before and has announced that he is cancelling his upcoming "concert".

The rapper said ...

"...I must say I'm disgusted and disappointed in the actions of the SAE fraternity. .."

Get that? He's disgusted. From the creator of the wholesome lyrics below, cant say I blame him.

I go hard in da muthafuckin' paint, nigga
Leave you stankin' nigga
What da **** you thinkin' nigga?
I won't die fo' this **** or what da **** I say
Front yard, broad day with da SK

See Gucci that's my muthafuckin' nigga
I hang in da 'Dale with them Hit Squad killas
Waka Flocka Flame one hood *** nigga
Riding real slow, bendin' corners in my nigga

Gotta main ***** and got a mistress
A coupla girlfriends, I'm so hood rich
Keep my dick hard and keep me smoking
You get pills free, shawty no joking

So Elsharpton...how can a frat that has invited this black rapper to perform for the second time be "racist"?

I'm predicting a lawsuit will be filed in behalf of the 2 students expelled. The SCOTUS has ruled twice that universities are not immune to First Amendment rights.
That includes the right to hate speech if you want to call the chant that. They harmed no one and committed no crime.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/20...a-flocka-flame-cancels-show-racist-song-video

Last edited:
Nigga =/= Nigger, but I get the feeling you don't give a ****, lol.

Apparently rapper What the Fucka Flame had performed for this "racist" frat once before and has announced that he is cancelling his upcoming "concert".

The rapper said ...

"...I must say I'm disgusted and disappointed in the actions of the SAE fraternity. .."

Get that? He's disgusted. From the creator of the wholesome lyrics below, cant say I blame him.

I go hard in da muthafuckin' paint, nigga
Leave you stankin' nigga
What da **** you thinkin' nigga?
I won't die fo' this **** or what da **** I say
Front yard, broad day with da SK

See Gucci that's my muthafuckin' nigga
I hang in da 'Dale with them Hit Squad killas
Waka Flocka Flame one hood *** nigga
Riding real slow, bendin' corners in my nigga

Gotta main ***** and got a mistress
A coupla girlfriends, I'm so hood rich
Keep my dick hard and keep me smoking
You get pills free, shawty no joking

So Elsharpton...how can a frat that has invited this black rapper to perform for the second time be "racist"?

I'm predicting a lawsuit will be filed in behalf of the 2 students expelled. The SCOTUS has ruled twice that universities are not immune to First Amendment rights.
That includes the right to hate speech if you want to call the chant that. They harmed no one and committed no crime.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/20...a-flocka-flame-cancels-show-racist-song-video

When a black person says it they're taking the power back, you of course can't grasp that.

The university can't be sued because they have a code of conduct that these students blatantly violated. They were perfectly within their rights to suspend students and shut down the frat. If anything they could be prosecuted for hate speech and inciting violence(lynching based on race), iffy but possible.

If nothing else a rapper would lose a ton of street cred to perform there now, considering recent circumstances.

The only time its acceptable for a white person to drop an N-Bomb is when they are speaking to or about a black conservative.

E.G.
That Clarence Thomas is just a GOP house nigger.

All joking aside though the word Nigger is a trash word. It is just as offensive when used by blacks as it is when used by whites.

When a black person says it they're taking the power back, you of course can't grasp that.

Bwahahahaha...........Which of course, you do. Declining societies drink from the sumps below, so the values and dress of the black ghetto became the standard. There came rap music, which isn’t, and the dumbing down of everything to hide the deficiencies of the deficient.

Some two or three percent of the population grow food for an urbanized country that has never shot a rabbit, baited a hook, or existed other than in the world of McDonald’s, dope, and latchkey afternoons. They seem never to have been in a schoolyard fight, never had to take care of themselves, defend themselves, or to understand that one day they might have to do it.

What if one day Mommy, or Mommy Washington, isn’t around to take care of them? Any disruption—riots, for example, that stopped the flow of food trucks into the cities—would cause devastation. We have become soft, mentally vacuous, helpless, a civilization on the brink. As the US subsides into--what?—I am gratified that, though feckless, unlettered, and helpless, our Leftist trolls completely grasp the fact that any time a black says the N-word, he is "reclaiming the power".

Bwahahahaha, now that ****'s funny, you made my day Elfie..'taking the power back'..sheeeat man

Dumbass.gif

Last edited:
Nigga =/= Nigger, but I get the feeling you don't give a ****, lol.

So it's cool for white people to call black people "nigga"?

Peter King actually wrote extensively on "nigga vs nigger" when the NFL made the rules regarding on field language.

It was completely absurd. It could have been from National Lampoon, but he was totally serious.

When a black person says it they're taking the power back.

Like when a white supremacist yells "white power!"?

If you ask me, they both look ******* retarded as does anyone who attempts to explain it as being something other than what it is.

So it's cool for white people to call black people "nigga"?

Peter King actually wrote extensively on "nigga vs nigger" when the NFL made the rules regarding on field language.

It was completely absurd. It could have been from National Lampoon, but he was totally serious.

Yeah, provided you're on friendly enough terms with them.

They are different words with different connotations. Are "beanie" and "beaner" the same words because they have similar letters? Do words not derive from other words? C'mon now, lol.

"Nigga" is a slang word derived from the racial slur "nigger". It's basically a much more personal "dude" in Ebonics. The reason it's offensive to use "nigga" as a white person is the same reason it's offensive to use Ebonics as a white person. It comes off as racism/caricaturization.

Last edited:
There is stupid, and then there is scary stupid. And there is at least one person in this thread who is frighteningly stupid.

They are different words with different connotations. Are "beanie" and "beaner" the same words because they have similar letters? Do words not derive from other words? C'mon now, lol.

"Nigga" is a slang word derived from the racial slur "nigger". It's basically a much more personal "dude" in Ebonics. The reason it's offensive to use "nigga" as a white person is the same reason it's offensive to use Ebonics as a white person. It comes off as racism/caricaturization.

[video]http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DPvDdt5eh494&sa=U&ei=hhgFVZv3NIGTNq3SgYgI&ved=0CBUQtwIwAA&sig2=0GJLtA4UwNv-Q--mx96Vsg&usg=AFQjCNHShSxGIKMPWoyez_coOlkNmuYCbw[/video]

Last edited:
The black guys I work with call each other nigger all of the time. If I had a nickel for every time I have heard nigger please, I would be rich. I call bullshit on the whole nigga thing.

Sorry man, disagree with your premise. I remember awhile back a great hue and cry from the perpetually offended over the word "niggardly" which has no root, none in offensive terminology for blacks.

It's offensive to use Ebonics regardless of race. It does NOT make anyone sound educated or "thug" or "street". It's an abomination of the English language, which sadly, has been accepted as OK.

"Nigga" is a word that black people started using in order to take ownership and some of the hurt out of the most painful word in the English language to the entire race. If you can take something like that, put a twist on it to turn it in to a positive word (aka brother) by removing the racism from it and make it your own, it doesn't affect me in any way. I don't have problem with it and more importantly, I certainly don't feel like it should give me license and privilege to go around saying "Nigger" whenever I want to. I've never had a great urge to use it anyway.

Not only "accepted as ok" but given an actual name and excuse.

Yep. How is excusing poor grammar helping the black community to excel? Institutionalized racism.....

"Nigga" is a word that black people started using in order to take ownership and some of the hurt out of the most painful word in the English language to the entire race. If you can take something like that, put a twist on it to turn it in to a positive word (aka brother) by removing the racism from it and make it your own, it doesn't affect me in any way. I don't have problem with it and more importantly, I certainly don't feel like it should give me license and privilege to go around saying "Nigger" whenever I want to. I've never had a great urge to use it anyway.

If they've taken the racism and hate out of the word, then why can't everyone use it?

If they've taken the racism and hate out of the word, then why can't everyone use it?

Because a white person saying "Nigger" is a hate driven, bigoted word. A Black person calling their friend "Nigga" is a term of endearment and something designed to take the tradition of hate and the sting out of the word. Call it racially unfair if you want, but I personally don't see it as some kind of contest as to who gets the honor of using the word. I don't really care if I get to use the word or or not. I don't have the overwhelming desire to talk about Black people as "Niggers", therefore I don't see what the big deal with it is. I never understood the complaints of "Dammit, how come they can call people other Black people Niggaz and I can't call them Niggers? So unfair!" Why would anyone feel cheated by that, unless they just really want to call someone a Nigger?

Last edited:

To say its acceptable for a person of one race to do something but not a person of another race is absolutely racist.

Ebonics? Did I just travel back in time 20 years?

Ebonics was a ******* joke and failed attempt to legitimize the butchering of the English language.

Because a white person saying "Nigger" is a hate driven, bigoted word. A Black person calling their friend "Nigga" is a term of endearment and something designed to take the tradition of hate and the sting out of the word. Call it racially unfair if you want, but I personally don't see it as some kind of contest as to who gets the honor of using the word. I don't really care if I get to use the word or or not. I don't have the overwhelming desire to talk about Black people as "Niggers", therefore I don't see what the big deal with it is. I never understood the complaints of "Dammit, how come they can call people other Black people Niggaz and I can't call them Niggers? So unfair!" Why would anyone feel cheated by that, unless they just really want to call someone a Nigger?

Im throwing the bullshit flag out on this. The word is used in too many contexts as an insult by blacks for it to be of no consequence. For example this was said at a convienince store as two black gentleman argued over who was next in line: "Nigga I'll kick your ***." The word is offensive no matter who uses it.