• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ravens Jaylon Ferguson RIP

I met him last year. nice guy. RIP

RIP. So many players seem to have died this offseason. Maybe it's just perception because we lost one of our own.

RIP

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Medical examiners have determined that Ravens linebacker Jaylon Ferguson died after overdosing on a cocktail of fentanyl and cocaine, according to the Baltimore Banner.

An autopsy showed that 26-year-old Ferguson’s death was caused by the combined effects of the drugs. His death has been ruled an accident.

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Medical examiners have determined that Ravens linebacker Jaylon Ferguson died after overdosing on a cocktail of fentanyl and cocaine, according to the Baltimore Banner.

An autopsy showed that 26-year-old Ferguson’s death was caused by the combined effects of the drugs. His death has been ruled an accident.
Fentanyl is a horrible blight on the country… they gave me a tiny dose in the hospital when i was bleeding internally and I see why people abuse it… terrible tragedy

Two guys were arrested this week bring in 75 pounds of fentanyl and of course the liberal judges released them on bail. They will never appear in court.

• Angry
Reactions: JMM
Fentanyl is a horrible blight on the country… they gave me a tiny dose in the hospital when i was bleeding internally and I see why people abuse it… terrible tragedy
Or terrible stupidity.