• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

RBG is almost done - You ain't seen nothin' yet!

You never know with sitting judges. I wish he would get someone like Mike Lee.

ginsberg-working-from-home-400x303.png

crowder-rbg-dead-change-my-mind.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if you thought Kavanaugh's confirmation was a circus, that will seem tame by comparison. My guess, anyway.

I think they shot their wad already, overkilled it and looked silly, but ya never know. Gotta appease the True Believers.

I think they shot their wad already, overkilled it and looked silly, but ya never know. Gotta appease the True Believers.

Oh there's no doubt in my mind it'll be a circus of epic proportions after witnessing all this garbage the past few months. They have no shame, no couth, no class and they don't even care at this point.

Oh there's no doubt in my mind it'll be a circus of epic proportions after witnessing all this garbage the past few months. They have no shame, no couth, no class and they don't even care at this point.

I agree. They will pull out every stunt, and trick in the book, to push this into the next presidency......whatever that may be. Decency be damned.

I don't want a conservative lemming on the Court any more than a liberal one. I don't expect to always agree with their decisions but I expect them to follow the Constitution even if I don't always like the outcome.

That's what Conservative lemmings do, they follow the Constitution. That's why they're called lemmings.

I'll buy that Tim.............

th
th
2018-07-03-msnbc-mlhj-barrett.png

....and the Lefties already have their talking points, err, maybe had ?

I thought all this anti-Catholic stuff was settled with JFK

th

Not if you aren't a Dem.