• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Red States Are The Most Dependant States

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
What's even funnier is the top ranked states for education are lib states. All the top income states are lib states and the states with lowest gun murder rates are ilb states yet you rednecks claim libs are dumb. Funny how that works out maybe you should call one of you dem buddies to explain it to you

I'd love to see them figures...Illinois has more "gun murders" than yur average war zone...in just one city.
Top ranked education, I'm assuming, means tax dollars spent per student, while said student still can't read.
And top income would mean, income needed to pay horrendous tax rates and still afford to live.

And I ain't got no Dem buddies, you can ask my wife.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
He's full of ****. The ******* democrat party destroys cities and enslaves people to government. The only thing they know how to do is TAX,REGULATE and CONFISCATE. They love killing babies and telling people what to do. ******* comical.

ark steel

Reaction score
Maybe he means places like those in Atlanta (is that the right place) where the teachers were helping the students during the standardized tests?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
He's full of ****. The ******* democrat party destroys cities and enslaves people to government. The only thing they know how to do is TAX,REGULATE and CONFISCATE. They love killing babies and telling people what to do. ******* comical.

America has one of the world's highest murder rates. If you subtract the murders in the Democrat strongholds of NYC, Chicago, and Washington, D.C. we are third from the bottom. Globally speaking, if you will.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
America has one of the world's highest murder rates. If you subtract the murders in the Democrat strongholds of NYC, Chicago, and Washington, D.C. we are third from the bottom. Globally speaking, if you will.

Oh yeah they love slaughtering each other like cattle too. Then they want to TAKE my ******* gun away to protect myself from the ******* savages and their ******* rulers who seem hell bent on destroying the very fabric this country was built on down to the last thread.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh yeah they love slaughtering each other like cattle too. Then they want to TAKE my ******* gun away to protect myself from the ******* savages and their ******* rulers who seem hell bent on destroying the very fabric this country was built on down to the last thread.

That's coss they be made up of this ...

View attachment 76

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
IQof21Steelers posted his link on the prior site, and I provided facts and supporting data showing:

1. Literacy levels are higher in conservative states as compared to democratically-controlled states.
2. The amount of money spent on education is MUCH higher in democratically-controlled states than conservative states.
3. Yet the intelligence level, per test results, is higher in conservative states.
4. Unemployment higher in democratically-controlled states than conservatives states.
5. Welfare recipients are much more numerous - VASTLY more numerous - in democratically-controlled districts.
6. The entire meme - "red states receive more Fed money" - is driven by the fact that the Fed insists on owning vast amounts of land in conservative enclaves like Alaska, Montana, Utah, Idaho, Arizona. That means no development in those areas, no economic production, and money spent to oversee the land. Sell that land and allow job creation, and that schtick flips.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
IQof21Steelers posted his link on the prior site, and I provided facts and supporting data showing:

1. Literacy levels are higher in conservative states as compared to democratically-controlled states.
2. The amount of money spent on education is MUCH higher in democratically-controlled states than conservative states.
3. Yet the intelligence level, per test results, is higher in conservative states.
4. Unemployment higher in democratically-controlled states than conservatives states.
5. Welfare recipients are much more numerous - VASTLY more numerous - in democratically-controlled districts.
6. The entire meme - "red states receive more Fed money" - is driven by the fact that the Fed insists on owning vast amounts of land in conservative enclaves like Alaska, Montana, Utah, Idaho, Arizona. That means no development in those areas, no economic production, and money spent to oversee the land. Sell that land and allow job creation, and that schtick flips.

View attachment 83...........