• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Redrafting the 2022 NFL draft

I fit Isaiah Pacheco in there somewhere
I even follow the big ten being a Nittany Lions fan and he never hit my radar. Andy Reid is phenomenal at finding hidden talent.

Would Pickens really be there in round 2? Especially that late?
If everyone knew the? Definitely not. It was a pretty deep draft at wr though. Olave, Wilson and now Jameson Williams getting healthy. But yeah no way Pickens isn’t a first round pick if there was a do-over for everyone right now.

agree redrafts should be seen 3 years after. Now, could we check out 2020?
1st round: traded for Minkah. That's a win in my book
2nd round: Claypool, WR, we could have gotten Hurts or Dobbins. Raw talent that lacks effort in my opinion.
3rd Round: given to the broncos in the infamous bush catastrophe.
3rd Round Comp: Highsmith, OLB, great value
4th round.1: McFarland, RB, what a waste that was, never saw it coming either. Center Biadasz was available,
4th round.2: Dotson, who has turned from underdog to the doghouse back to the starting spot but underperfoming. Somehow he regressed after securing the starting spot.
5th round: no one
6th round: Brooks, S. Who?
7th round: Carlos Davis DT, decent value.

GREAT POST Litos, thank you !!!

Trading the first for Minka was brilliant because if we had drafted a first rounder, coaching couldn’t have developed him into anything more. Minka was “pre-developed” for us.

Salute the nation

Well. Don’t leave us hanging. Did you?
And of course details and pics. 🙂
Of course not, but living in the past is like doing a re-draft. Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

No pics to share with you deviants, but at the time 5'9" with gorgeous eyes. Even now, at 70, she's still stunning.