• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Redrafting the Last 13 Years of the Steelers’ Elite First Round Picks

SFFU and check the archives. I know what I said and post a who the Steelers should have drafted. Like the Bush trade up, I was against. I wanted Sweat, DK Mertcalf, and the guy who starts in Cincy at ILB. Oh and we keep the 3rd round pick we traded. Go play with yourself, loser and ignore me please. We both know you can't
Cooch your dumbarse crap is well documented. As well as you picking a ton of picks hoping one sticks in 1. I notice you never mention your dumbass Ed Oliver bet, or your dumbass Greedy love affair, or your dumbass hatred for a S that TMC owned your *** for. He lived so far in your arse owning you, it isn't wonder he didn't sell it on Ebay. I don't need to hunt down archives. I remember your dumbass sh!t very well.We both know you didn't pimp Watt, I did. But like you often do is come in on someone's rear end and try to claim it.

Just like this year you were quiet as a church mouse, but after the draft more of your who I would have picked diarrhea poured out as usual.

There is a reason you say who you like instead of why you like said prospect. Because more often than not you haven't watched them play. Maybe a YouTube highlights and a Walter football print and you call it a day. You are a joke and have always been and will apparently always will be.

At least you are a consistent. Consistent dumbarse but consistent.

I say I knew about Burns, And Hood, and J Jones. I warned you all about Bush and Edmunds, two players not offered the 5th year contract. Now Watt on the other hand was my called pick and I endorsed him. A quick review for those who make calls in advance. ( not Slashsteel )
stop acting like a draft guru...

90% of the board called the Watt pick and you were not close to the first to call for him to be drafted.

few here liked burns

you would catch a lot less **** if you would not act like you were a god at draft analysis

many many times your analysis has been shown to come from other sites

many many many many times infinity you have been totally wrong about picks

yet you want to claim years later you were so much smarter than everyone else

no one gives a ****. NO ONE

I do remember Coach wanting Xavian Howard in 2016. but I also remember him questioning the Troy pick. head size.
he is like most of us. good picks and bad picks

PS i am a draft guru. give me 5 years and I can go back and pick the best players almost every time. almost

I do remember Coach wanting Xavian Howard in 2016. but I also remember him questioning the Troy pick. head size.
he is like most of us. good picks and bad picks

PS i am a draft guru. give me 5 years and I can go back and pick the best players almost every time. almost

When yoi said DRAFT GURU I first thought Bar Tender in a beer joint, how things changed as I finished reading the sentence !

Thanks BLITZ for al your great post(s)

Salute the nation