• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Reince Priebus signals changes ahead for White House press corps

Spike

Reaction score
More Winning!

More Liberal heads asploding!

**** THE LYING MEDIA, make them ******* beg

Incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus suggested that major changes are coming to the White House press corps.

208624421939d41adea14831963e8410

"Many things have to change" in the White House's relationship and daily traditions with the media, including the daily briefing with the White House Press Secretary and the seating chart. "I think that it’s important that we look at all of those traditions that are great, but quite frankly, as you know, don’t really make news and they're just sort of mundane, boring episodes," Priebus said. "The point of all of this conversation is that the traditions, while some of them are great, I think it’s time to revisit a lot of these"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/64e32170-3069-3452-9b4c-e100866fb2b2/ss_reince-priebus-signals.html

---------------------------------------

15400964_1361028207249949_2529118625941339029_n.jpg

I.E., **** all y'all haters.

I do understand that some folks could see this among other things as a cause for concern.

While the media has been nothing but biased and scathing of Trump from the start, doing anything that could be construed as "freezing them out" or otherwise censoring information would be unwise. People are already being told that Trump is extraordinarily controlling. If the media begins telling people that the White House is hiding information or censoring information that won't go over well.

I do understand that some folks could see this among other things as a cause for concern.

While the media has been nothing but biased and scathing of Trump from the start, doing anything that could be construed as "freezing them out" or otherwise censoring information would be unwise. People are already being told that Trump is extraordinarily controlling. If the media begins telling people that the White House is hiding information or censoring information that won't go over well.

Bullshit - some folks? go over well with who? The scumbag liberal ********** talking heads in the press? The loser Dems? hahahahaha

**** THEM - NOTHING the press says matters anymore. They have been outed as the propaganda arm of the DNC!

And they were WRONG about everything, why should anybody believe a word they say now?

CzFbUrUVQAE6y7J.jpg

Yee haw, let's get rid of government transparency. Yee haw, let's eliminate freedom of the press. Yee haw, let's allow the government to operate in the shadows of secrecy. Yee haw, let's make America great again!

Yee haw, let's get rid of government transparency. Yee haw, let's eliminate freedom of the press. Yee haw, let's allow the government to operate in the shadows of secrecy. Yee haw, let's make America great again!

You mean like it did for the last 8 years with ZERO accountability ?

nothing has been transparent from the Obama administration.

just stay hidden behind your wall over there keeping out all the sweet innocent islamic refugees, holding your little blankie and sucking your thumb...like the rest of the bleeding heart liberals who can not accept that their candidate was ******* terrible

Nobody cares what losers think

Winning!

Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle reportedly in running to be Trump's press secretary

EjW_9mbA.jpg

I see two HUGE assets.

Trump would be wise to rotate the seats of the press, with CNN, NBC and CBS starting out in the back. I also think he should have a news media person in the room to later address the reports.

The lying, traitorous scum need to be relegated to where they belong, in the back looking over people's shoulders. They've earned it.

Keep them crying - that's what I say

He's talking about revising the seating chart. Get a grip man.

He's talking about revising the seating chart. Get a grip man.

No doubt they will put the black reporters in the back.

Nobody cares what losers think

Winning!

Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle reportedly in running to be Trump's press secretary

So is Monica Crowley and Laura Ingraham.

Good, **** 'em! Don't give press credentials to anyone in the fake news MSM. Go through Breitbart, Fox and direct with social media so the left can't distort the facts anymore. They brought it on themselves.

Good, **** 'em! Don't give press credentials to anyone in the fake news MSM. Go through Breitbart, Fox and direct with social media so the left can't distort the facts anymore. They brought it on themselves.
wow man...you're on heavier meds than I thought.

"zere vill be no more qvestions from zee volk I don't like"

whatever you say, Joseph.

The left did what they wanted to for the last 8 years , with zero accountability from the press or anyone else. All Obama needed was a pen and a phone. Tough **** the shoe is on the other foot , now bend over.

That's right. Liars have to pay the consequences for their actions. They lost all credibility during the election season. The only people who pay attention to the irrelevant leftist media are you warped libtards anyway. You don't even matter anymore.

That's right. Liars have to pay the consequences for their actions. They lost all credibility during the election season. The only people who pay attention to the irrelevant leftist media are you warped libtards anyway. You don't even matter anymore.
He's not a Libtard though, he hates everyone equally.