• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Reince Priebus signals changes ahead for White House press corps

Caption this scared shitless loser

NCZHQ15.png

"Tibs said I couldn't lose, now I'm going to be locked up!"

Last edited:
Caption this scared shitless loser

NCZHQ15.png

"Tibs said I couldn't lose, now I'm going to be locked up!"

The Arab terrorists want their money back. I'm ******!

I got schlonged by TRUMP!

Obama and I killed off liberalism.

Trog doesn't have a reason to live now.

I want one of Tibs' warm cookies.

I'm so tired of waiting for 21Tard's revolutionary book.

I miss Huma's vag.

Last edited:
I bet now that Hillary is on the "outs" in politics, Huma stopped servicing that stinky vagina. She gets to dump Weiner AND Hillary sex...

Wonder who she starts "working for" next.

The left did what they wanted to for the last 8 years , with zero accountability from the press or anyone else. All Obama needed was a pen and a phone. Tough **** the shoe is on the other foot , now bend over.

which is why folks say not to give to much power to the office. They never think someone else will have that power some day. Tough ****, suck it up.

The failure of this woman, and her party, was epic. If you want to see what failure looks like, see a current pic of Hildog.

I wasnt used properly. Would look good draped in a saudi flag.

More Winning!

More Liberal heads asploding!

**** THE LYING MEDIA, make them ******* beg

Incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus suggested that major changes are coming to the White House press corps.

208624421939d41adea14831963e8410

"Many things have to change" in the White House's relationship and daily traditions with the media, including the daily briefing with the White House Press Secretary and the seating chart. "I think that it’s important that we look at all of those traditions that are great, but quite frankly, as you know, don’t really make news and they're just sort of mundane, boring episodes," Priebus said. "The point of all of this conversation is that the traditions, while some of them are great, I think it’s time to revisit a lot of these"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/64e32170-3069-3452-9b4c-e100866fb2b2/ss_reince-priebus-signals.html

---------------------------------------

15400964_1361028207249949_2529118625941339029_n.jpg

LOL! Winning! ******* Paranoid Schizophrenic