• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Religion Of Peace Update, Pt. 26

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
https://theliberal.ie/italian-girl-...igrants-likely-dismembered-alive-court-hears/

Italian girl murdered by Nigerian migrants likely dismembered alive, court hears

Italian teen Pamela Mastropietro who was murdered by migrant Nigerian mobsters last year was likely dismembered alive Italian media reports.

The horrifying revelations come from the testimony from Vincenzo Marino, a key witness in the trial of Nigerian drug dealer Innocent Oseghale who stands accused of murdering the teenage girl.

Mastropietro had become estranged from her family became addicted to drugs after a brief relationship with a Romanian man her mother claims.

Marino claims to have overheard Oseghale admit to the murder while he was detained at the same time as him.

The dismembered corpse of the 18-year-old Mastropietro was found in a number of suitcases last February and psychiatrist and criminologist Alessandro Meluzzi has alleged that the murder was associated with Nigerian organized crime gangs.

The killing also led to allegations of ritualistic cannibalism that is known to be practiced by Nigerian crime gangs that are operating across Italy and Europe, including in Ireland.

According to Marino’s testimony Oseghale stabbed the teen immediately after the two had sex. He and another man then set upon the girl and began to dismember her from the feet up while the teen was still alive and conscious.

Italy has experienced a massive crime wave since the influx of hundreds of thousands of Sub-Saharan migrants, particularly from Nigeria.

The migrant induced crime wave is credited with being at least partially responsible for the nationalist, populist government that took power in the country after elections last March.

The Italian government has sought to stem the flow of migrants and crack down on violent foreign crime gangs but its efforts have, of course, been met with stringent opposition from the EU.

All the Italian government needs to do is give the nod to La cosa nostra....

All the Italian government needs to do is give the nod to La cosa nostra....

Actually that's part of the reason why there have been no major terror attacks in Italy. The story goes that in one Italian town there were six Mus, err, I mean "migrants" who were hassling people and one day their heads turned up in a bag on the side of the road.

stop being an islamaphobe!

...and one day their heads turned up in a bag on the side of the road.

Gotta love the symmetry.

Since the Boy Scouts have gone all fanook, maybe they can start a duffel bag corps here.

Actually that's part of the reason why there have been no major terror attacks in Italy. The story goes that in one Italian town there were six Mus, err, I mean "migrants" who were hassling people and one day their heads turned up in a bag on the side of the road.

I guess they beheading out ...

Glad to see the old boys haven't lost their touch. Great movie scene..........

Holland is to blame for not enough gun control.

Being a firearm enthusiast and being born in Dutch society don't go hand in hand. The Netherlands is one of the most strict countries when it comes to firearm ownership. Owning firearms is considered a privilege and not a right, and it's restricted to law enforcement, hunters and target-shooters. If you want to own a gun you need to give a valid reason to the police. This must either be hunting or target-shooting. If you say self-defense, you won't be permitted a license. Using a gun to deter non-armed intruders is also a violation of the law and will get you in trouble in court. However, If the intruder is armed with a gun, you are allowed to fire back.

https://steemit.com/guns/@johnthehoan/the-ridiculous-weapon-laws-of-the-netherlands

Never mind ...

So the religion of pieces is at it again huh? Bring surprise.

What kind of ******* monster dissassembles their victims from the feet up? And why?

What kind of ******* monster dissassembles their victims from the feet up? And why?

A bunch of twisted evil scumbags who should meet the same fate only much slower.

When I think of 'Turks', I'm reminded of the Armenian Genocide from whence we get the moniker "the Young Turks". Depending on who's numbers you use, "the Young Turks" slaughtered between 1.5 and 2.2 million Armenian and Greek Christians in the early 1920s. They boasted that the rivers in Turkey ran red with Christian blood.

I saw a documentary type movie on late night TV that was haunting. I couldn't get it out of my head for some time. What they did was truly genocidal.

Holland is to blame for not enough gun control.

Being a firearm enthusiast and being born in Dutch society don't go hand in hand. The Netherlands is one of the most strict countries when it comes to firearm ownership. Owning firearms is considered a privilege and not a right, and it's restricted to law enforcement, hunters and target-shooters. If you want to own a gun you need to give a valid reason to the police. This must either be hunting or target-shooting. If you say self-defense, you won't be permitted a license. Using a gun to deter non-armed intruders is also a violation of the law and will get you in trouble in court. However,If the intruder is armed with a gun, you are allowed to fire back.

https://steemit.com/guns/@johnthehoan/the-ridiculous-weapon-laws-of-the-netherlands

Never mind ...

So if an intruder is aiming a gun at you does that mean you have to wait for him (or her or it) to fire at you first?

I saw a documentary type movie on late night TV that was haunting. I couldn't get it out of my head for some time. What they did was truly genocidal.

Which documentary?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Utrecht gunman, Gökman Tanis wrote in note that he committed deadly shooting attack ‘in the name of Allah’ - RTL Nieuws</p>— BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) <a href="https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1108022347598970880?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 19, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So if an intruder is aiming a gun at you does that mean you have to wait for him (or her or it) to fire at you first?

Per Dutch law - yes. No pre-emptive strike. Maybe the intruder's gun is unloaded. You want to shoot a guy carrying an unloaded weapon?!? Wait for him to fire first, hope you escape with something less than a mortal wound, and return fire!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Utrecht gunman, Gökman Tanis wrote in note that he committed deadly shooting attack ‘in the name of Allah’ - RTL Nieuws</p>— BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) <a href="https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1108022347598970880?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 19, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

But that is just one crazy guy, not someone representative of the true, peace-loving Muslim majority.

Only crazy white guys can speak for a large group, Supe. You know that.

Seems like you'd have to or you wouldn't know it was a real gun...

MSM tell you that all us Fox News loving neocons have some kind of love for Saudi Royals?

except we hate people that don't look like us.