• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Remaining six weeks schedule

madinsomniac

Reaction score
So again, hate the way this year’s schedule was constructed… say goodbye to 1 pm Sunday games.. they are likely done for the season

here is a breakdown of the last part of it

Wk 13 vs Arizona - Sunday at 12pm
With a short week before the Pats, and coming off a great division win, this is the most trappy game of the season. The cards blow. Their D is bad, their O is bad.. their record is 2-10. They have zilch to play for..
a loss would be devastating for our playoff hopes… man the more i think about this the more I think we are dooooooooommmmeeeddd!
*Tiebreaker importance: both the Browns and Ravens have already beaten the Cards, so moderately high for head to head

Wk 14 vs Pasterisks - Thursday 7:15pm
Possibly the end of darth hoodie in Cheatland this season… love to send him off with a loss.. but on a short week he will have some sort of surprise for us somehow… likely another dooomed game!
*tiebreaker importance: zero for head to head, but its an afc game and those matter, especially for wildcards

Wk 15 at Colts -(Now officially a Saturday game 12/16 4:30)TBD- the dreaded flex road game… no idea when it will happen … the problem is that the colts might be a playoff team… so we could get this flexed … maybe even into Monday night.. which would super suck especially since we play again on Saturday… in either case you know that somehow Gardner Minshew is going to massacre us because why the **** not…
Tiebreaker importance: both an afc game and head to head .. Baltimore lost to them, the Browns beat them

Wk 16 vs Bungals Saturday 3:30pm
Saturday games suck. The bengals will be out for revenge.. short week, this is the last home game of the season… if we didn’t blow the past three games, winning this is big for making sure the browns stay dead and could all but clinch a playoff spot for us if everything breaks right ( it won’t)
Tiebreaker importance… its a damn divisional game… they matter most always…

Wk 17 at Seattle Sunday 3:05 pm
West coast, extra day of rest, playoff caliber team … i picked us to lose this all year long, but i suck at picking games so who the **** knows…
Tiebreaker importance: they beat the browns and the rats beat them.. so pretty big in head to head

Wk 18 at Ratbirds -TBD-
Im torn by the whole” we suddenly own the Ratbirds recently” thing and the “ hell must be unleashed upon the fans…

You just know somehow this is going to have huge implications and we are going to blow it because reasons and stuff

Tiebreaker implications: win and if we tie with the ravens we automatically beat them. If we beat Cinci again and win this, we take all division tiebreakers

The summary most of these teams suck. We are doomed. We should just take DJs lead and stand around watching the season get fumbled away..

Or win out… whatever floats their boat…

Last edited by a moderator:
LAST game of the season will be for the division championship.

Salute the nation

Sounds about right.

While the offense was better last week, until we can start scoring in the mid to high 20’s every game will be close and winnable/losable, it will be tight

The rats look dominant over everyone but us so I’d say we are either neck and neck with the rats or looking up at them, looking for a wild card slot

Although the rats schedule is brutal after the bye

I hate 1pm games after day light savings time. Day light savings time should be abolished.
Growing up in Arizona I had no clue what it was. Moved to the east coast as a kid. I thought everyone was trying to fool me about changing clocks back.

We can still win the division. I agree with dic. Last game for everything!

Doooom Dooooooom Dooooooooooooooooooommmmmm

Gonna lose out and score -23 points while giving up one zillion… totally lost cause…

Dooooom!!!
😁

Maybe you need to take a nap……………………

Salute the nation

Why are we letting a Central Time Zone guy assign the game times??

Oddly enough, If the Steelers win out, they have a shot at the #1 Seed. How crazy is that??
🤦🏻‍♂️… i just realized that on the road in Oklahoma I got tge Central times instead of the eastern times… that makes wayyy too much sense

And DIC is right… I’ve slept a whole four hours since i got up Sunday morning… i am borderline delusional right now… just trying to live up to the name and all🤣

I've said this before. This team just is not good enough to be trapped. They know what they are. They know how fine the line is. Their best performance produced a 6 point win against a team on its back up q.

Steelers go 6-0, luck out with a KC lose and draw the #1 Seed plus bye. Steeler Nation goes crazy, *bubble pops* in the AFC semis losing to the Ravens, who go to the SB. Score 42-38. Coach MT takes another lose on the chin continueing to give up 40+ pts in playoffs and still not winning a playoff game. Here's hoping I'm wrong!
Or Steelers go 0-6 and none of the rest matters.

Salute the nation :flag:

Last edited:
Steelers go 6-0, luck out with a KC lose and draw the #1 Seed plus bye. Steeler Nation goes crazy, *bubble pops* in the AFC semis losing to the Ravens, who go to the SB. Score 42-38. Coach MT takes another lose on the chin continueing to give up 40+ pts in playoffs and still not winning a playoff game. Here's hoping I'm wrong!

Salute the nation

WhoAley **** Batman, eloquently written but slightly off—— 23-19 STEELERS.

Salute the nation

I hate 1pm games after day light savings time. Day light savings time should be abolished.
Growing up in Arizona I had no clue what it was. Moved to the east coast as a kid. I thought everyone was trying to fool me about changing clocks back.

We can still win the division. I agree with dic. Last game for everything!
Football is meant to be played Sunday at 1:00. Also, daylight savings is where it's at, standard time blows. It's dark when you wake up and dark when you get home.

If the Steelers want to be serious contenders they really need to come out an win the next four games. I'm not sure they're good enough quite yet to feel confident with that. The Colts is the toughest game during that stretch, but again, a serious contender wins that game. I had Seattle as a loss as well. Is it possible the Steelers could win in Vegas, LA, and Seattle in one season?

I can't even project past the next game. It's like teetering on the edge of being good or really bad. I can't get a feel for it other than they're running the ball and running it well. That's good. Running the ball well and playing great defense has carried this team to many AFCCG in the past.

I'm actually looking forward to the game Sunday, but not in the morbid curiosity of some prior games.

I can't even project past the next game. It's like teetering on the edge of being good or really bad. I can't get a feel for it other than they're running the ball and running it well. That's good. Running the ball well and playing great defense has carried this team to many AFCCG in the past.

I'm actually looking forward to the game Sunday, but not in the morbid curiosity of some prior games.
Meh, just assume the Doom is coming, then be happily surprised if it doesn’t happen… its the only way to avoid the unleashing of hell upon us fans…

Meh, just assume the Doom is coming, then be happily surprised if it doesn’t happen… its the only way to avoid the unleashing of hell upon us fans…

Prepare for the worse & HOPE for the best.!!!

Salute the nation

That's pretty much the spot I've lived in for over a decade...lol. Our last 3 playoff games are burnt into my brain.