• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Remember when Biden promised not to raise taxes on people making less than $400,000?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Remember this, Pepperidge Farms?

seems Senile Joe has forgotten and wants to raise taxes on everyone with a brand new tax.

And all the strumping and posturing on the spending bill? Bullshit. Always has been. Political theater, nothing more. (D)imbos lying to keep their idiotic lunatic fringe, i.e., the majority of (D)imbos, happy.

FAi3GDKWUAMb7Jc

*www.winknews.com* is always my go-to source for credible info. :jagoff: :ROFLMAO:
are you suggesting that this is NOT in the infrastructure bill that has been proven to be in the infrastructure bill by all left-wing sites, all right-wing sites and all middle sites? is that what you're suggesting?

always attack the messenger and not approach the message, right?

seems Senile Joe has forgotten and wants to raise taxes on everyone with a brand new tax.

“It is difficult to know how many people will participate, but I would expect in the tens or hundreds of thousands,” said Mariya Frost, the director of the Coles Center for Transportation at the Washington Policy Center, a center-right think tank.

Hundreds of thousands? Who the hell would volunteer for this and how would they enforce it? Other than new vehicles being programed for this, I can't see this working, other than to destroy the auto industry.

He can say whatever, promise whatever sounds good, then do the opposite. There's no accountability. It's all good no matter what. Being illegitimate gives you that card.

“It is difficult to know how many people will participate, but I would expect in the tens or hundreds of thousands,” said Mariya Frost, the director of the Coles Center for Transportation at the Washington Policy Center, a center-right think tank.

Hundreds of thousands? Who the hell would volunteer for this and how would they enforce it? Other than new vehicles being programed for this, I can't see this working, other than to destroy the auto industry.
They have to fund the highways somehow after they force us all into electric cars and don't collect any fuel tax.

This is just a refurb of the Al gore plan to massively tax gas for “infrastructure” but the real reason was to cut driving down for green purposes…

There is a mileage tax on certain interstate commercial vehicles … its idiotic and people who suggest exotic taxes that burden taxpayers should be publicly flogged

The only taxes allowed should be
Property taxes
Sales taxes
Business income taxes
And personal income taxes for people who individually earn over 10x or 20x the national income average.

Tariffs too …..

Anything exotic should be purged from the code and explicitly banned…

The government should be forced to run on those taxes and those alone… need more stuff, cut more fluff

are you suggesting that this is NOT in the infrastructure bill that has been proven to be in the infrastructure bill by all left-wing sites, all right-wing sites and all middle sites? is that what you're suggesting?

always attack the messenger and not approach the message, right?

DipshiTiblio deleted the post LMAO

They have to fund the highways somehow after they force us all into electric cars and don't collect any fuel tax.
The hilarious thing is even if there was enough lithium available to make all of the electric cars we needed the power grid wouldn’t support them. This is just another attempt at forcing agenda 21 on us.

Remember when Biden promised not to raise taxes on people making less than $400,000?​

5p0kbq.jpg

He doesn't remember that. Inflation of goods and covid is killing this country. Mid terms can't come soon enough. I predict massive turnover is the house and senate, if that doesn't happen I fear for my county. A revolt or state / states might withdraw from the union. Stop casting white people as the bad guy. Enough already.

He doesn't remember that. Inflation of goods and covid is killing this country. Mid terms can't come soon enough. I predict massive turnover is the house and senate, if that doesn't happen I fear for my county. A revolt or state / states might withdraw from the union. Stop casting white people as the bad guy. Enough already.
At times yes he is forgetful. He's also also lies. A bad combination.. The social message is a bigger problem. Stop going against white people.

The left will never stop demonizing Caucasians. Most whites are conservative or center right politically. People from various European ethnic subgroups have a history of self rule. Even in most of the feudal systems the nobility did not exercise absolute power. This is why they have started to call things like English common law, personal responsibility, work ethic, frugality, and impulse control and the nuclear family racism and white privilege.

It's' pretty easy actually. In PA we have vehicle safety inspections and emissions testing and the mileage is written on the windshield stickers, so it would easy to have the inspection stations report the mileage. If the Fed mandates emissions inspections across the country, reporting would be easy.

It's' pretty easy actually. In PA we have vehicle safety inspections and emissions testing and the mileage is written on the windshield stickers, so it would easy to have the inspection stations report the mileage. If the Fed mandates emissions inspections across the country, reporting would be easy.
Plus you have to put mileage on your annual registration