• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Remember when...

Then call him Nate or Nathaniel. Oh another one Buddah.

WHY?????

Tank is a hell of a great nick-name.!!!

When we were younger, my brother and I played on the same softball team.

His name was Charles but most called him Chuck.

He played center field and always played deep. Usually had to run up on fly balls to catch them. We all would holler at him up up UP. I finally put the two together

Up-Chuck and that nick name has stuck. I still called him that’s until his passing away recently. He always got a chuckle out of it as did many others.

So nick-names happen , like it or not and we just want to make the best for who is receiving them.

Salute the nation

WHY?????

Tank is a hell of a great nick-name.!!!

When we were younger, my brother and I played on the same softball team.

His name was Charles but most called him Chuck.

He played center field and always played deep. Usually had to run up on fly balls to catch them. We all would holler at him up up UP. I finally put the two together

Up-Chuck and that nick name has stuck. I still called him that’s until his passing away recently. He always got a chuckle out of it as did many others.

So nick-names happen , like it or not and we just want to make the best for who is receiving them.

Salute the nation
went to school with a kid named John Paul Hernandez

everyone called him Pope

still do today

iu

That was awesome...

To be fair I would have stayed put in 2019 and took Noah Fant and Chase Winovich. Both are better than Bush but neither are studs.

I had a co-worker whose last name was Peters, everyone just called him Pete.
Years later we had a new hire whose first name was Pete. We just called him Repeat.