• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Report – Minkah Fitzpatrick Tested Positive for COVID-19

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Reports are just coming out that Pittsburgh Steelers starting safety Minkah Fitzpatrick has tested positive for COVID-19.

Source: #Steelers S Minkah Fitzpatrick tested positive for COVID @ESPNNFL

— KimberLEY A. Martin (@ByKimberleyA) November 15, 2021

The list of Steelers that could be, or will be out on Sunday night in LA is growing.

The team may already be without Ben Roethlisberger, TJ Watt, Joe Haden, Kevin Dotson, Trai Turner, and now Fitzpatrick.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Ben, now Minkah. Who's next? Seems being vaccinated doesn't matter. ******* imagine that. With this and our injuries, looks like half the team will be missing come Sunday.

Ben, now Minkah. Who's next? Seems being vaccinated doesn't matter. ******* imagine that. With this and our injuries, looks like half the team will be missing come Sunday.
If everyone is vaccinated, and the vaccinated are not getting hospitalized or dying, how is it any different from the flu or a cold? Players don't miss games because of a cold. The whole thing just makes **** for sense.

This is because too many people believe that vaccinated that you are safe from getting it or passing it. This is what happens when people are lied to on a daily basis. That vaccine only protects others in a convoluted roundabout way. It is nothing more than like a seasonal flu shot. Hopefully it helps YOU minimize your reaction to the virus, it is NOT preventive in any way shape or form.

We should play 7 on 7

Reactions: JMM
We should play 7 on 7
I vote for that after the overtime period. Play 7 on 7 from the 25 yard line...would be more entertaining and better than a game ending in a tie

It’s like the flu shot- you’re still going to get the flu, but it won’t be as harsh as the full out flu. You’re still going to get symptomatic, but it’s more bearable. Most flu shots are quadrivalent which covers 4 strands of influenza. They base what strains off of what is happening down in Australia. I am not a political person regarding the Wuhan vaccine, you either get it or don’t. I have seen more vaccinated walk away with nothing more than major cold symptoms up to and including loss of taste and smell for 24 hours. In our ICU, everyone that makes the ventilator are those who have not received a vaccine. If he tests positive today, it’s possible and has no symptoms- it might be possible he play on Sunday. We should see Ben back as well. It’s also a matter of who all is affected by the China flu from the team. It’s early in the week. I wouldn’t be surprised if 5-7 more test positive throughout the week. Like Thanos, this is inevitable.

It’s like the flu shot- you’re still going to get the flu, but it won’t be as harsh as the full out flu. You’re still going to get symptomatic, but it’s more bearable. Most flu shots are quadrivalent which covers 4 strands of influenza. They base what strains off of what is happening down in Australia. I am not a political person regarding the Wuhan vaccine, you either get it or don’t. I have seen more vaccinated walk away with nothing more than major cold symptoms up to and including loss of taste and smell for 24 hours. In our ICU, everyone that makes the ventilator are those who have not received a vaccine. If he tests positive today, it’s possible and has no symptoms- it might be possible he play on Sunday. We should see Ben back as well. It’s also a matter of who all is affected by the China flu from the team. It’s early in the week. I wouldn’t be surprised if 5-7 more test positive throughout the week. Like Thanos, this is inevitable.

Shane falcos brain is apparently not used properly typing in these forums.

The problem is that he didn’t have his 4th booster

there were vaccinated people in the hospital when I was... it mostly reduces symptoms but not always... vaccinated people can still die from it

i just hope it makes its rounds now and doesnt linger through the season... id rather lose that charger game and have half the team out than have guys missing for the ravens or other division games

It does matter. They won't be going to a hospital, and should be able to navigate the symptoms and positive case in under 7 days, unlike last year when Haden had to miss 2 games because of the 10 day mandate since we didn't have a vaccine.

Also with this being a Monday positive, Minkah has a chance for 2 negatives to play on Sunday. And that is a Sat, Sun morning negative since we have a night game.

It does matter. They won't be going to a hospital, and should be able to navigate the symptoms and positive case in under 7 days, unlike last year when Haden had to miss 2 games because of the 10 day mandate since we didn't have a vaccine.

Also with this being a Monday positive, Minkah has a chance for 2 negatives to play on Sunday. And that is a Sat, Sun morning negative since we have a night game.
Private charter flight for Ben and Minkah to save us Sunday night....we shall see. I am concerned this will spread to more personnel and coaches.

I don't know if I can watch Sunday night...

You can Berm, it's a matter of pacing and H2O consumption. Also a working TV will help

Salute the nation

You can Berm, it's a matter of pacing and H2O consumption.

Yeah Berm, just start with Michelob Ultras early and work the Tito's in about an hour before kickoff.