• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Report – Minkah Fitzpatrick Tested Positive for COVID-19

I'll be back home in Tampa this weekend...

I fully expect the injury/sick list to be minimized by Saturday morning.

Safe travels Berm !!!

Salute the nation

It's not like he's been playing that well. Will he really be missed?

This is because too many people believe that vaccinated that you are safe from getting it or passing it. This is what happens when people are lied to on a daily basis. That vaccine only protects others in a convoluted roundabout way. It is nothing more than like a seasonal flu shot. Hopefully it helps YOU minimize your reaction to the virus, it is NOT preventive in any way shape or form.

Bingo! The unequivocal undeniable truth. Certified & validated.

If everyone is vaccinated, and the vaccinated are not getting hospitalized or dying, how is it any different from the flu or a cold? Players don't miss games because of a cold. The whole thing just makes **** for sense.
the difference is a Lower versus upper respiratory infection. Flu is bronchial. Covid is alveolar. ask the COPD patients, lung tissue doesnt grow back.

Consider even the mildest cases of Covid retain a 1 in 4 chance of severe neurological damage - long Covid.

it's not that you will die of Covid - it's what if actually you live?

This is because too many people believe that vaccinated that you are safe from getting it or passing it. This is what happens when people are lied to on a daily basis. That vaccine only protects others in a convoluted roundabout way. It is nothing more than like a seasonal flu shot. Hopefully it helps YOU minimize your reaction to the virus, it is NOT preventive in any way shape or form.
Sad. But this is true.

PS i think it's better than nothing but...

Can we ask Roger Goodell to like POSTPONE the game for us or is that ONLY for the goddamn Ravens?!@#!
Depends if we only have a few isolated cases, as opposed to an entire team that didn't believe in social distancing and flouted the rules as written. We are not the Ravens...

Depends if we only have a few isolated cases, as opposed to an entire team that didn't believe in social distancing and flouted the rules as written. We are not the Ravens...
Well that is blatantly fair isn't it?

Which is why it is stupid imo to require it. The army is trying to require it for "readiness" reasons. But this MRNA type vaccine isnt preventative. Its mitigating i guess. One state Natl Guard General spoke up and said they wouldnt comply. And im glad a leader stood up. They want to claim readienss for a National Guard soldier who isnt on the pay roll for 28 days a month. If he breaks his leg or gets cancer, he isnt going to help their readiness stats either. So why dont they take care of his medical bills if they are so concerned.. Point is, they arent. sorry. had to add this.

Any news on Ben's test results from yesterday? He pretty much needs to be negative yesterday and/or today and/or tomorrow to play. Hopefully, they will keep us posted but I doubt it.