• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Report: Wendy’s to Roll Out Self-Serve Kiosks by End of 2016

YOU WIN!!!

she's the only one

I recognize her because I read an article about how she has gotten multiple cosmetic surgeries with the desire to become a real life Barbie Doll.

I'm not sure having sex with a life-like, robotic, latex sex doll is ''way ahead'' of having sex with a living, breathing, flesh & bones lady, but maybe it's just me.

Come back and say that after you've been married to the same women for over 50 years.

Come back and say that after you've been married to the same women for over 50 years.
Hey man, to each his own. Put through an order for a latex robot doll if you wish, we won't hold it against you. I'm only 16 years into my marriage, can't say I've reached that breaking point yet.

Last edited:
Not Latex, Silicone

Japs are really into their replicant dolls - $7000 - $10,000 ea

I'd hit every one of those pictures. I don't care if its a robot or not. They would have to replace the gyros and wiring by the time I got done with them.

I'm not sure having sex with a life-like, robotic, latex sex doll is ''way ahead'' of having sex with a living, breathing, flesh & bones lady, but maybe it's just me.

"Tarzan does not know where Tarzan go." I laugh my *** off every time I see it. This is so me and my wife.

Last edited: