• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Republicans Destroying Us

There isn't enough bandwidth on this websites' server to list all the ways republicans have let down their voters and this nation. I'll vote for Trump, but republicans in congress can eat a dick.

Citizen Free Press
@CitizenFreePres

House holds Merrick Garland in criminal contempt. The vote was 208-207.

https://x.com/i/status/1800936495076999243

1:40 PM · Jun 12, 2024
·
Views

But yeah, **** republicans except for the handful of them that actually try to fight the commies.
I can't believe they did it..Not exactly sure what it'll actually accomplish but it's better than nothing...

iu

Republicans ---Better Than Nothing

Representative Luna shows more mettle than her weak kneed republican team mates.

Well two things came out today. First, the person responsible for enforcing the Merrick Garland contempt penalties... Merrick Garland!

And while Biden said he wouldn't pardon his son if he were convicted, he never said he wouldn't commute the sentence!

Well two things came out today. First, the person responsible for enforcing the Merrick Garland contempt penalties... Merrick Garland!

And while Biden said he wouldn't pardon his son if he were convicted, he never said he wouldn't commute the sentence!
There isn't going to be anything to pardon or commute. Look, Hunter Biden is going to get a slap on the wrist. Then the Democrats can grandstand and talk about how fair and benevolent Joe Biden is and how no one is above the law. Hunter Biden is the sacrificial lamb so they can continue doing whatever they want to Trump. Period. End of story.

This just in, Merrick Garland refuses to prosecute himself, film at 11.
Yeah, suddenly disregarding a congressional subpoena isn’t a crime even though Peter Navarro is in prison and Steve Bannon is heading to prison for that very thing.

Well, wtf are you gonna do when the judicial branch simply picks and chooses what's illegal and what isn't?

Frickin' Banana Republic.

Literally, be careful what you put out there.