• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roger Goodell defends NFL officiating: Never been better

Problem is too many times it's difficult to understand why a call is made. If you allow grabbing and contact all game long and then start strictly enforcing holding or PI at the most critical times of the game, don't get indignant when people start questioning your motives.
Exactly.

Watching a team win by ref at the end of the game two weeks in a row just rubs me wrong.

One a late hit, the other a grab. I wonder what the odds of that happening are? Have two players on two different teams essentially give the game away at the very end.

Watching a team win by ref at the end of the game two weeks in a row just rubs me wrong.

One a late hit, the other a grab. I wonder what the odds of that happening are? Have two players on two different teams essentially give the game away at the very end.

^^^^^This ^^^^^,

Then add in their reluctance to bring in better quality personnel and you can see why some think the game is manipulated.

Salute the nation