• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rookie Im most excited to see

Some non-steeler rookies i want to see. Aside from the PSU guys

Quinyon Mitchell CB Eagles - I was very high on him. I like the Fautanu pick but you can argue that getting a lockdown CB to pair with Porter would be more of an impact.

Cooper Dejean CB/S Eagles - Same as Mitchell, I was very high on him and he could have made a huge impact for the steelers at S or slot CB. He just has a nose for the ball. Minkah has been handcuffed having to cover up for weaknesses elsewhere in the secondary. Dejean could have also lifted Minkah by freeing him up to be more of a playmaker.

Graham Barton G/C Bucs - Were the steelers right in waiting for Frazier? I think Frazier will be good but if he fizzles out then passing on Barton could have been a big whiff

Xavier Worthy Wr KC - fastest time ever at the combine. The bills see KC as a Super Bowl rival. Bills needed WR as did the chiefs and Buf gave them Worthy by trading with them here. So not only did you pass on Worthy, you gave him to your biggest obstacle. Bills are pretty much betting he's a bust. Will Worthy be another speed guy who busts as a WR or will he be the Tyreek Hill the Chiefs have missed the last few years?

Keon Coleman WR Buf - flip side of the worthy deal. After giving Worthy to KC, two more WRs Pearsall and Legette came off the board before Buf got Coleman at 2.01. Buf let Diggs go and have a lot pinned on Coleman contributing right away.

Ricky Pearsall WR SF - if he shows up like Puka Nacua then SF may look to trade Aiyuk or Debo. Debo struggles to get open but he's physical and would fit in Smith's offense.

JJ McCarthy QB Minn - this is one of the luckiest dudes in the world. His job at Michigan was super easy. Handoff and complete play action passes to wide open guys. He's tough to evaluate because he didn't have to do much and didn't face much adversity. When he did have to pass a lot he threw his share of pick sixes. Now he lands in Minnesota which is again one of the easier QB jobs in the NFL. Good OL, good system and great weapons Justin Jefferson, Jordan Addison and TJ Hockenson.

Caleb Williams QB Bears - has all the talent in the world. Is he tough enough? WIll he cry and cuddle his dog when things go wrong?

I’m happy for Kamari Lassiter and excited what Demeco Ryans can get out of him.

He was my favorite Dawg last season.
Wish him luck in the pros. Except against the Steelers

B1pppR4gVKL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71WSR2XS9aL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_SX466_.png
Too close to "War Eagle" - 🤢🤮🤢

Berm disapproves of this label.

I want to see Mason McCormick. I feel good about Fautanu and Frazier. If they hit on McCormick, then they have 4 very young starters and likely one of the best OL in the league withing the next few years.

Isn’t McCormick out of South Dakota ?

He’s got a great back-story.

Salute the n ation

I want to see if Roman Wilson shows any signs of becoming the next Hines Ward as some have predicted.

War Daddy is ok, but football players aint soldiers. Not cool.

Back in 2003, Kellen Winslow II, the former professional football player, made headlines for an infamous rant during a post-game press conference. He referred to himself as a “f***ing soldier” after a play on the field.

He later apologized later for comparing himself to those who put their lives on the line.

Last edited: