• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rooney hears us………….. shout loud

I think for me what is most concerning from 2011 thru 2018 Tomlin wasn’t able to win with a franchise QB in Ben, best WR in AB, top RB in Lev Bell. How do we not win at least one SB in that period? Hell, we only made one AFCCG.
You could argue NE was the best in that time frame which they were, but we only made it to one championship game.
What does it actually take for this guy to win a SB with his own team?
I’d love to celebrate a SB win with Tomlin as the head coach. I’m still waiting!

Nope. Not today. Every team has injuries. It simply is what it is. A defensive scheme that has run its course. And who has their fingers in the bowl when mixing up the ingredients? Yep. Tomlin.

You reading this Mr. Rooney? How about you Cam?
Sorry I disagree. Every team has injuries but we have been decimated by them at the same positions rather than being spread out. You also are totally discounting the fact many of those points given up were directly attributed to the offense. The defense is what got us to many of these playoff games and killed themselves in doing so leaving nothing left in the tank.