• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ROP Update

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...killed-attacker-shot-dead-paris-knife-attack/

‘Allah Akbar’: One Killed, Attacker Shot Dead in Paris Knife Attack

Police shot dead a knifeman in central Paris Saturday night after an attack that saw one victim stabbed to death and another five injured.
Responding to the ongoing incident, officers initially attempted to taser the assailant, but after that failed shot the man dead.

The knifeman, who stabbed random passersby was heard to ahout “Allah Akbar” as he struck, reports France’s Le Figaro. Of the injured, two are reported to be in a critical condition.

The area around the assault, in Paris’ Second District has been locked down by police.

Meanwhile in Italy....

http://www.tgquotidiano.net/2018/05...a-del-profugo-picchia-gli-agenti-in-questura/

PROFIGO ESIGE A HOME ALL OF ITS: THROUGH 2 AGENTS IN QUESTURA

"I want a flat of my own!" - Folly of the refugee, beat the officers in the police station

Another example of integration yesterday in police headquarters in Padua. A 32-year-old asylum seeker came to the Immigration Office demanding that an apartment be assigned to him.

When two agents intervened to calm him by explaining that this was not the right office for his request (because there is one right!), Aigbedo Oputaodili, this is the name of the Nigerian fleeing the war in Syria, he started to jostle and insult the agents. The situation degenerated when the refugee threw himself on one of the two policemen, punching him. Causing two wounded.

Oputaodili is a face already known to law enforcement because of two serious criminal records behind. On 19 April a year ago he was the one who started the revolt at the Bagnoli refugee center, seizing three operators of the Edeco di Montagnana cooperative. In 2016 he had also been caught selling drugs. Denounced for sale, its procedure for the asylum request was frozen by the prefect. Frozen, not canceled. Oputaodili appealed, and when his request was rejected by the special commission, the Nigerian appealed again and is still awaiting the verdict. Oputaodili was arrested on suspicion of resistance to public officials and injuries.

loading ...

Of course, every time the lawyer appeals, we pay him.

"I express my closeness to the wounded agents and to all the men of the Police Force, often forced to operate in unacceptable conditions," commented Senator Andrea Ostellari, secretary of the League of Padua, in a note. The incident that happened today is unqualified and demonstrates, once again, that the vast majority of asylum seekers have no title, especially of a moral nature, to remain in our country ".

"The gentleman who has caused confusion in the Offices of the Police Headquarters - continues Ostellari - certainly deserves that his practice has precedence: especially that of repatriation. He is not a refugee - concludes the senator - he does not run away from the war, he has brought violence and disorder into our community ".

loading ...

And the Crusades!

And the front page of today’s Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Grand Jury report expected to shed light on sexual abuse in Roman Catholic diocese. Religion of Also ****** Up!

And the front page of today’s Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Grand Jury report expected to shed light on sexual abuse in Roman Catholic diocese. Religion of Also ****** Up!

You're an idiot. Where in Catholic doctrine does it say to molest little boys? Because I can show you in Muslim doctrine where it says to kill all non-believers.

You're an idiot. Where in Catholic doctrine does it say to molest little boys? Because I can show you in Muslim doctrine where it says to kill all non-believers.

giphy.gif

I think all religions are messed up to a point. I think we all fall under some type of higher power, but what that is no one knows. You can believe all you want, but it does not make it true. For example nature itself is a much higher power that we can create or comprehend. To me it is common sense how to act / treat people. You shouldn't need some book or scriptures to tell you what to do or whay is right or wrong. Religious documents are also open for interpretation and can be very easily be taken out of context or misconstrued. If people of all races / religions would just treat people with respect it would sure solve a lot of problems. I know it's a big time fantasy, but in reality it should not be all that difficult to teach

It doesn’t, it just what they do, and it’s no less ****** up. Idiotic is pointing out the lack of doctrine.

I'm guessing it's somewhere between the lines in the contract the weird guys that desire no family life, and to stay virgins sign to become priests.

But that's just an educated guess, I'm sure you can twist it around to blame Hillary and pizza parlors.

I can also show you in Christian doctrine where it says to kill all non believers. Here you go:

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Man I'm glad I just chase my own tail and never hand out intellectual beatings.....LMAO TOO EASY.....

Knife of Peace

I can also show you in Christian doctrine where it says to kill all non believers. Here you go:

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Man I'm glad I just chase my own tail and never hand out intellectual beatings.....LMAO TOO EASY.....

If you read the passage you will find it is speaking directly about people in Israel. Jews that had subscribed to the covenant with God and betrayed it. It does not tell them to attack every other nation on earth and enslave or kill every one that will not forcibly convert. Islam does command its adherents to attack every nation on earth and enslave or kill everyone that will not convert.

Deuteronomy 17

And?
I know, you thought you were enlightening us with common knowledge.

So do Christians go around killing non believers?

No they do not because Bible doctrine such as this is not taken literally. In other words Christianity and Christians have evolved...unlike many of the practitioners of Islam who continue living in the dark ages.

Last edited:
The bible allowed it's believers to hold slaves. We don't do that anymore.

Because you don't have to do everything in a religious book just because it says so, especially when it can be taken out of context.

If you read the passage you will find it is speaking directly about people in Israel. Jews that had subscribed to the covenant with God and betrayed it. It does not tell them to attack every other nation on earth and enslave or kill every one that will not forcibly convert. Islam does command its adherents to attack every nation on earth and enslave or kill everyone that will not convert.

So what is your point?

It's obviously addressing non believers, whether in Israel.or the moon. My point is all religion is nasty, evil business.

Christianity and Judaism is equally as stupid and evil as Islam. History documents it, so does the present.

So what is your point?

It's obviously addressing non believers, whether in Israel.or the moon. My point is all religion is nasty, evil business.

Christianity and Judaism is equally as stupid and evil as Islam. History documents it, so does the present.

My point is you are making a false equivalency to excuse away and justify Moslem terror attacks.

And just for ***** and confessional booth giggles(not of the 10 year old boy being fondled type of giggles....)

In 1231, Pope Gregory IX published a decree which called for life imprisonment with salutary penance for the heretic who had confessed and repented and capital punishment for those who persisted

But yeah.....no death to infidels from Christians.....never...

Damn Elfie gets beatdown again...

http://galileo.rice.edu/chr/inquisition.html

And?
I know, you thought you were enlightening us with common knowledge.

So do Christians go around killing non believers?

No they do not because Bible doctrine such as this is not taken literally. In other words Christians and Christians have evolved...unlike many of the practitioners of Islam who continue living in the dark ages.

Here let me enlighten you with something totally foreign to you types; logic.

Tell me how the Christian position has evolved on homosexuality?

It's not evolution, it's called cherry picking. I've said it a million times on this board and I'll say it again:

Just a few decades ago Christians on Tuesday night were lynching African-Americans for the crime of being black, then showing up on Wednesday for services.

Just a decade before that Christians killed 6 million Jews in Europe and caused a world war that brought death to 54 million others. And they killed them because the church had been doing it for centuries when they combined forces with the state. With better technology in the 1940's they did a far "better" job.

Just a few months ago many of them marched on Charlottseville and killed a young lady with a car.

Tell me more about the dark ages....

Islam doesn't yet equal a pimple on Christianity's ***.

Deuteronomy 17

You're an idiot too. The Book of Deuteronomy is in the Old Testament. Christian doctrine is based in the New Testament. Try again.

You're an idiot too. The Book of Deuteronomy is in the Old Testament. Christian doctrine is based in the New Testament. Try again.

Which book are the 10 comandments in?

So you don't believe in those right? And I'm the idiot.....

Right into my hands, DEFINES cherry picking for all to see.

Furthermore ;which god is it that ordered the killing of infidels in the OT?

John 10:30

"I and my Father are one"

And we are done here......Lol

New Testament supersedes the Old Testament. You're the one who's cherry picking, as Liberals often need to do because they don't know much about Christianity. Your act doesn't work here.
BTW, you still haven't answered my question. Because you can't.