• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ROP Update

Here let me enlighten you with something totally foreign to you types; logic.

Tell me how the Christian position has evolved on homosexuality?

It's not evolution, it's called cherry picking. I've said it a million times on this board and I'll say it again:

Just a few decades ago Christians on Tuesday night were lynching African-Americans for the crime of being black, then showing up on Wednesday for services.

Just a decade before that Christians killed 6 million Jews in Europe and caused a world war that brought death to 54 million others. And they killed them because the church had been doing it for centuries when they combined forces with the state. With better technology in the 1940's they did a far "better" job.

Just a few months ago many of them marched on Charlottseville and killed a young lady with a car.

Tell me more about the dark ages....

Islam doesn't yet equal a pimple on Christianity's ***.

Um no Elfie, it wasn't cherry picking,

I was directly responding to your Deuteronomy equivalency which I shot down with ease...pay attention.

In response to the rest of your rubbish...none of those atrocities were done in the name of Christianity, either to advance the religion or otherwise, try again.

Why do you cherry pick your atrocities?
Unless of course didn't know that the North African slave trade led by your precious Muslims, the Barbary pirates, had taken place some 500 yrs before the white man event thought about it?

Then of course you probably had no idea of the persecution and slaughter of Christians today in Africa and the Middle East by your precious Muslims.

The Center for the Study of Global Christianity, an academic research center that monitors worldwide demographic trends in Christianity, estimates that between the years 2005 and 2015, 900,000 Christians were martyred — an average of 90,000 Christians each year

Last edited:
You're an idiot too. The Book of Deuteronomy is in the Old Testament. Christian doctrine is based in the New Testament. Try again.

He's or it's ignorant between old law and new law.
Christianity =Christ's Teaching. New Law....aka New Testament.

The Jewish Community is basically following old law still
waiting on the messiah.

Muslims follow a schizophrenic murdering slave holding wife beating pedophile fraud. That's summing that crap up in the nicest way I can. Horrible stuff in its pages,but considering the source not surprising. I am amazed so many follow that crap.

He's or it's ignorant between old law and new law.
Christianity =Christ's Teaching. New Law....aka New Testament.

The Jewish Community is basically following old law still
waiting on the messiah.

Muslims follow a schizophrenic murdering slave holding wife beating pedophile fraud. That's summing that crap up in the nicest way I can. Horrible stuff in its pages,but considering the source not surprising. I am amazed so many follow that crap.

I'm not the one that's ignorant son. I have destroyed all these arguments before on this board.

I said we were done but some people need to see this over and over so they can learn.

Matthew 5:18

18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Has what takes place in Revelation happened yet? Of course not, as far as I can tell the heavens nor the earth have disappeared.......

THE LAW REMAINS

Everything is accomplished when Jesus starts his reign after your imaginary Apocalypse.

Either way your god suffers from what used to be called multiple personality disorder. First he's raining down plagues on pharaoh, turning women to salt, flooding the world killing millions of innocents, then he comes back in part two as a liberal hippie who gets turned into a corn dog on a stick in a twisted act of a guilt trip disguised as an act of self sacrifice. Yet they are the same entity.......

As far as a " schizophrenic murdering slave holding wife beating pedophile fraud" that's exactly what the god of the bible is, and what he commands his followers to become.

I can quote verse by verse the evidence for that statement.

Verily, verily I say unto you; we are truly done here.

So what is your point?

It's obviously addressing non believers, whether in Israel.or the moon. My point is all religion is nasty, evil business.

Christianity and Judaism is equally as stupid and evil as Islam. History documents it, so does the present.

classic whataboutism that you cry over when someone mentions the crimes committed by HRC and Obama when you want to talk about Trump.

from the "you can't make this **** up" files, elfie wants to compare actions from 1231 to those in 2018.

Capture.jpg

that's fine, though. let's let history repeat itself.

In 1231 Pope Gregory IX set up an official court called it Inquisition to "take back the cross" and free the Holy Land and its sacred sites.

giphy.gif

Hit.

I'm not the one that's ignorant son. I have destroyed all these arguments before on this board.
You cite the Old Testament as Christian doctrine. If that is the kind of "intellectual beating" you claim to consistently provide, then I would agree with you.

Elfie has destroyed nothing beyond our ability to believe he has ever dealt with logic. The equivocations are outrageous, and leads to the hate that is very much like what muzzies have for the rest of us, even him. They would kill him and say it was because he was a Christian. That's logic.

It's like talking to your 15 year old about maturity, and they yell at you saying that they are mature. You just have to wait.

Didn't realize it was Christian to only follow one half of the Bible. Good to know.

Didn't realize it was Christian to only follow one half of the Bible. Good to know.

That's kinda what "Christian" means. You learn something every day.

Wait, did something happen in the New Testament to make it more "Christ"ian related?

Moses built an ark and sailed it down the river where he picked up Charleton Heston who later retrieved the Holy Grail from inside a cave with help from the cast of Monty Python.

mel-brooks-history-of-the-world-part-i.jpg

Twattie sure does love Muslim terrorists.
Yeah, Libs belittle Christians but don't say a word about the Muzzie's 12th Imam who fell down a well and will be resurrected at the end of the world, which is why they're trying to hasten that process.
They know we won't kill them but the Muzzies will go all Charlie Hebdo on their ***.

I said we were done but some people need to see this over and over so they can learn.

Matthew 5:18

18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Has what takes place in Revelation happened yet? Of course not, as far as I can tell the heavens nor the earth have disappeared.......

THE LAW REMAINS

Everything is accomplished when Jesus starts his reign after your imaginary Apocalypse.

Either way your god suffers from what used to be called multiple personality disorder. First he's raining down plagues on pharaoh, turning women to salt, flooding the world killing millions of innocents, then he comes back in part two as a liberal hippie who gets turned into a corn dog on a stick in a twisted act of a guilt trip disguised as an act of self sacrifice. Yet they are the same entity.......

As far as a " schizophrenic murdering slave holding wife beating pedophile fraud" that's exactly what the god of the bible is, and what he commands his followers to become.

I can quote verse by verse the evidence for that statement.

Verily, verily I say unto you; we are truly done here.

Keep telling yourself you're destroying arguments Elfie. You aint doin **** but playin the same old song and dance.

Again, what does any of this have to do with the Muslim savage of today?
...and how many times son must you be told that Christians do not take old doctrine literally?

How about this Elfie, every time someone starts a thread about a recent Muslim act of terror, you in turn start one about some Christian. Good luck.

Last edited:
Again, what does any of this have to do with the Muslim savage of today?
...and how many times son must you be told that Christians do not take old doctrine literally.

The Muzzies are sort of in a contest with each other to see who can take the Quoran most literally.

when is the left going to cry for Faisel Hussain to be declared a terrorist, as they would if this was a white guy?

On cue, 5...4....3...2...1.....

Jump_2_zpsxrsryjie.jpg

REPORT: TORONTO SHOOTER SHOWED ‘SUPPORT’ FOR PRO-ISIS WEBSITE
1:47 PM 07/24/2018
David Krayden | Ottawa Bureau Chief

The late Faisel Hussain, believed to be responsible for Sunday’s shooting that killed 18-year-old Reese Fallon, a 10-year-old girl and injured 13 others, was well-known to Toronto police, a law enforcement source told the Toronto Sun.

The source says police are reviewing a file showing Hussain had shown “support” for a pro-ISIS website, as law enforcement seek to determine a motive. He had also been the part of previous police investigations by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Ontario Provincial Police and Toronto Police Service. Sources told the Sun that Hussain had spent time in Afghanistan and Pakistan.