• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rubio is a piece of ****

If he had been the nominee I would've voted for him, for sure. I didn't blow it for him. I don't live in Iowa and I've never been polled, other than some on line voting. His problem is that he has zero charisma and his personality commands zero respect. Both are kind of important if you want to be the leader of the world.

A distinct family trait for sure....unfortunately.

The start of the debate...wtf?

Trump elicits boos from GOP crowd....priceless.

Trump elicits boos from GOP crowd....priceless.

ha ha - The Don kicked them in the groins

“You know who has the tickets to the
television audience?” Trump said. “Donors,
special interests, the people that are putting
up the money. That's who it is. The RNC told
us. We have all donors in the audience. And
the reason they're not loving me—the reason
they're not—excuse me. The reason they're
not loving me is, I don't want their money.”

Kerry would get destroyed. He is the ultimate loser.

I would vote for any of the GOP candidates over Hilldog, Bernie, Kerry, Biden or Bloomberg. This country cannot take any more of the divisive liberal BS agenda of trying to fundamentally change the country. The Dems have set this country back by at least 20 years in just about every category you want to look at.

ha ha - The Don kicked them in the groins... “You know who has the tickets to the television audience?” Trump said. “Donors, special interests, the people that are putting up the money. That's who it is. The RNC told us. We have all donors in the audience. And the reason they're not loving me—the reason they're not—excuse me. The reason they're not loving me is, I don't want their money.”

Fact Checking The Eight GOP Debate
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry..._us_56b7537fe4b08069c7a798bf?section=politics

Businessman Donald Trump claimed that his campaign couldn’t get tickets to the debate and that the RNC told him there were “all donors in the audience.” The RNC told us each candidate received an equal allotment of tickets.

I only saw the second half of the debate...Rubio looked fine. Sounds like the first half must have been really bad.

I only saw the second half of the debate...Rubio looked fine. Sounds like the first half must have been really bad.

He had a very rough night. Christie pummeled him. And Carson exposed Cruz as a liar about the Iowa snafu right out of the box and he was deflated the rest of the night.

I heard that Rubio may have just completely deep sixed his nomination with his performance last night. I don't watch these things, but talk is that he was brutal.

If the nominee is anybody but Trump, Cruz, or Carson, I'm voting Libertarian.
I'm worried that the fix is in for Jeb because they keep trotting him out in the debates and keeping Carly Fiorina out when she polled higher than him in NH.

On Friday Rubio told Hannity that on day one he would repeal all of Obama's executive actions and issue his own directing the federal government to stop all activities supporting common core. He also said he'd sign a bill to repeal Obamacare - if the republican ******* in Congress can get a simple majority together on it - as soon as it hit his deck, and approve the Keystone pipeline.

He's not my first choice but those are outstanding positions and I will happily cast my vote for him against any dem on election day if he is the nominee.

If he had been the nominee I would've voted for him, for sure. I didn't blow it for him. I don't live in Iowa and I've never been polled, other than some on line voting. His problem is that he has zero charisma and his personality commands zero respect. Both are kind of important if you want to be the leader of the world.

Jim jones and Charles Manson had charisma. Don't confuse charisma with leadership ability.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xBX0Z1MkDyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This guy is like a robot or something. He keeps short circuiting.

Biggest problem with Rubio's debate performance is he gave the Dems a general election campaign ad that
would skewer him in the GE. I think Christies strategy is get Rubio out and then come after Trump.

Christie is probably my favorite candidate out there but he has no support and he's better off at this point to pull out and try to see what he can make happen for 2020.

I think Christies strategy is get Rubio out and then come after Trump.

Damn 21, I knew you were clairvoint.

Christie's attack on Rubio as a robotic talking-point sputterer has been dubbed a murder-suicide as it appeared to turn voters off of them both

Whoops.

"Chris Christie dropped out of the race for president on Wednesday afternoon, two hours after a rival candidate quit."

Note to self...Supe knows best.
no, you do not comprehend the vast amount of intellectual resources required to exercise such a mental process.

Another ***** slap for Rubio in Drudge today......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ons-ice-officers-detail-marco-rubio-betrayed/

ICE Council President, Crane represents the nation’s approximately 5,800 frontline ICE officers, agents and personnel who are responsible for enforcing America’s immigration laws in all 50 states and U.S. territories. For the first time ever, Crane details his behind-the-scenes interactions with Florida Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)

Crane was integral to stopping Sen. Rubio’s amnesty plan from passing the House—which, as Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) recently explained, “was a near-run thing.”

BNN: What happened during the press conference when you tried to ask Sen. Rubio and Chuck Schumer to take a question?

CRANE: I was polite, professional and respectful at all times. I didn’t interrupt anyone or cause a scene. The press was there, but Sen. Rubio and the rest of the Gang of Eight had also filled the large room with amnesty supporters and open borders people to cheer and applaud the Gang of Eight every time they said something. It was a real dog and pony show, sort of a circus.

In his responses, Crane addresses an incident—first detailed by Breitbart News— in which Marco Rubio stood idly by as Crane was ejected from a Gang of Eight press conference for trying to ask a question on behalf of law enforcement.

BNN: In your letter, you specifically protested that the bill would legalize gang members. As an ICE officer, how do you feel that this provision was left in the bill?

CRANE: It disgusts me. Violent street gangs were literally able to lobby Sen. Rubio and the Gang of Eight more effectively than law enforcement, they had more influence on the bill than we did. Gangs were able to get provisions in the law to protect themselves. It’s absolutely insane. What on earth are our lawmakers thinking? I think it’s this type of utterly stupid lawmaking that has caused most Americans to lose faith in Congress.

BNN: What do you make of the fact that some of the same people who funded Sen. Rubio’s immigration plan are now funding his campaign?

CRANE: I think it’s clear that open borders and amnesty proponents are trying to buy their way into the White House. I think that if elected President, Sen. Rubio’s Gang of Eight bill will be reintroduced and this time it will pass. Voters beware.

BNN: Sen. Rubio has said in several settings that he would not immediately terminate DACA or rescind amnesty papers already issued– what is your response to that as an ICE officer?

CRANE: DACA has resulted in tens of thousands of children being thrown across the U.S. border. Countless numbers of these children have been sexually assaulted, murdered or become trafficking victims – and they just keep coming.

If Sen. Rubio were truly concerned with protecting these kids, he would immediately terminate DACA and remove this carrot that continues to draw these children and place them at risk. Many politicians just don’t seem to get it: enforcing our laws saves lives; it is the truly humanitarian approach to our immigration problems.

Not exactly a glowing endorsement from law enforcement..........

CRANE: In my opinion, Sen. Rubio absolutely knowingly mislead the American people regarding the bill. He was not telling the American public the truth about what that bill contained. Every American will have to determine on their own what that says about his character, but for me I don’t think I’ll ever be able to trust him again.

RUBIO_GANGOF8_HATEFUL8jgfla.jpg

Last edited:
From Breitbart...

Rubio has been planning to run for president since right after he got into the U.S. Senate, something that may explain Rubio’s serious delinquency as a U.S. Senator. Rubio has the worst attendance record—for voting and for committee hearings, including hearings regarding matters of national security—of any member of the U.S. Senate at this time. A senior adviser to Trump, Stephen Miller, even went so far on Wednesday to suggest that Rubio has “defrauded” the taxpayers of Florida and should repay his salary of more than $1 million over his time in the Senate back to the treasury with interest.