• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ruh Roh...Social Media Down

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Related to the Whistleblower? This should be saucey, Big Tech just doesn't go down like this, not on this type of Scale. The tweet below is wrong, it's down globally

Note: Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Messenger are currently experiencing outages in multiple countries; incident not related to country-level internet disruptions or filtering #FacebookDown #WhatsAppDown

Fascistbook always worked when OrangeMan was in office.

Welcome to Biden's Murikkka

All the commercials seem to be working fine

I never watch 60 Minutes, but did catch the Whistleblower story. Made all too much sense and now fb is down. Hmmm. . . I do agree, the world would be better off without social media. They are evil with tainted agendas that harms everyone.

So I absolutely needed facebook today… i have a section of my mother’s friends that i can only contact through messenger and i needed to find someone to help her get over to see my dad… of course the one ******* time I need it its DOA…

So I absolutely needed facebook today… i have a section of my mother’s friends that i can only contact through messenger and i needed to find someone to help her get over to see my dad… of course the one ******* time I need it its DOA…
I'd find another way, messenger is ripe for getting hacked.

Same. I wanted to update in our family group page that my dad passed away today but I couldn't do it until tonight. Got the ol' phone chain thing working.

Same. I wanted to update in our family group page that my dad passed away today but I couldn't do it until tonight. Got the ol' phone chain thing working.
Sorry to hear that.. my condolences

They just gave my father less than six months to live… its a horrible feeling

Sorry to hear that.. my condolences

They just gave my father less than six months to live… its a horrible feeling
It's the worst. Lost my dad three + years ago, and I miss him like crazy.

My best to you and Ron. Seriously. It's hard. Sorry brothers.

Condolences to you and your family Ron. I know your dad was older and unwell, but its never easy. Now he is at peace.

Sincere condolences on your loss, Ron. And Mad, hope you have the best time you can possibly have with your pops while he's still here. I'm going to be an absolute mess when my pops goes.

Sincere condolences on your loss, Ron. And Mad, hope you have the best time you can possibly have with your pops while he's still here. I'm going to be an absolute mess when my pops goes.
I still have four voicemails saved from him. Can't listen to them yet. It's worse than his kicking my butt back in the day. God, I miss him.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad Ron. I'm also sorry to hear the prognosis of your Dad, Mad. Both of you stay strong and be the Rock the family needs you to be. We're always here to bend an ear if you need to vent or get something off of your chest.

Sorry to hear that and sorry for your loss bud. Will keep your family in our prayer tonight.