• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Russia Collusion V 2

Bernie leading in 8 out of 10 Super Tuesday states, including California and Texas!

He's got this!

BERNIE OR BUST!

WHERE THE **** DID THIS ************* STORY DISAPPEAR TO?

FAKE INTELLIGENCE REPORTS!

Security officials now admit they have 0 Evidence Russia is helping Trump!!!

ARREST EVERY TREASONOUS REPORTER AND LEAKER! DO IT NOW!

EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

US intelligence briefer appears to have overstated assessment of 2020 Russian interference

Washington(CNN) The US intelligence community's top election security official appears to have overstated the intelligence community's formal assessment of Russian interference in the 2020 election, omitting important nuance during a briefing with lawmakers earlier this month, three national security officials told CNN.

The official, Shelby Pierson, told lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election with the goal of helping President Donald Trump get reelected.

The US does not have evidence that Russia's interference this cycle is aimed at reelecting Trump, the officials said.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/23/...-sanders/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

------------------------------------

ARREST THIS SOW!!!

_dsc2710-edit3_custom-4ce8ae8ebab18e095db3a6fe1cafef37646bf68e-s800-c85.jpg

So let's break this down.

There is a LEAK in the Intelligence department that is in cahoots with the Main Stream Media. These leaks have existed forever, but since Trump's election, they have been HEAVILY biased against him because Trump wants to clean the swamp and they (after Congress) are the biggest swamp around.

So the media runs with leaks from the Intelligence department ALL THE TIME and wouldn't you know it, they are biased against Trump. They fib. They exaggerate. They twist the nuances of intelligence reports, who was in the room, who "reacted" in what way.

Does this sound like Journalism AT ALL? Is there any fact checking at all and with who? Other members of the intelligence community? The same 4-5 leaks are probably dictating the ENTIRE narrative of our press. They get perks from their media friends. All for being a "source".

You want to talk about quid pro quo, let's start looking at how Main Stream Media gets their leaks from inside the Beltway in Washington. Talk about nefarious and anti-American. To think these leakers are just people with a conscience is so naive and ludicrous.

******* swamp. All of them. Maybe we do need a King for 8 years. Just to flush them all down the toilet.

So let's break this down.

There is a LEAK in the Intelligence department that is in cahoots with the Main Stream Media. These leaks have existed forever, but since Trump's election, they have been HEAVILY biased against him because Trump wants to clean the swamp and they (after Congress) are the biggest swamp around.

So the media runs with leaks from the Intelligence department ALL THE TIME and wouldn't you know it, they are biased against Trump. They fib. They exaggerate. They twist the nuances of intelligence reports, who was in the room, who "reacted" in what way.

Does this sound like Journalism AT ALL? Is there any fact checking at all and with who? Other members of the intelligence community? The same 4-5 leaks are probably dictating the ENTIRE narrative of our press. They get perks from their media friends. All for being a "source".

You want to talk about quid pro quo, let's start looking at how Main Stream Media gets their leaks from inside the Beltway in Washington. Talk about nefarious and anti-American. To think these leakers are just people with a conscience is so naive and ludicrous.

******* swamp. All of them. Maybe we do need a King for 8 years. Just to flush them all down the toilet.

CNN has already said their reporters do not fact check stories, they report what they are told.

Journalism is ******* dead in this country

I don't give a **** what CNN says, that's not the point

ARREST THAT ******* ***** FOR LYING TO CONGRESS!

Send in the SWAT teams and break into her house and drag her out in handcuffs JUST LIKE ROGER STONE!

PUT THAT ******* SOW BEHIND BARS!

1. Facebook ads that had zero effect. None, zip, zero, nothing, nada, nicht, bupkus. For **** sake, if $6000 in Facebook ads did ****, why the **** is Bloomberg spending half a billion dollars to no effect so far?!?!?!?

2. The belief is that Russia hacked the (D)im server, but to pretend that is established is laughable. More than one very reputable tech expert explained that the information in question could not have been hacked and instead was simply downloaded onto a stick and then released.

The handful of ex-CIA and NSA officials also argued there was no evidence that a Romanian hacker identified as Guccifer 2.0 broke into the DNC system and passed embarrassing information about Hillary Clinton to WikiLeaks at the behest of the Russians. They said the evidence suggests that Guccifer was invented to distract attention from the revelations, and that someone altered Guccifer’s documents to make them look as if they were Russian.

The crux of their argument is that the data taken from the DNC was transferred to a USB stick, meaning that someone would have had to have direct access to the committee’s computers. They claim the data was transferred at a rate that was far too fast for an internet connection.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/15/new-report-claims-dnc-hack-was-an-inside-job-not-russia/

3. Oh, and this undisputed - UNDISPUTED - fact: TRUMP HAD ******* NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THAT.

So looking for apologies from Schiffty, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, NYT, WaPo, etc. and can't seem to find them. Maybe you know where to locate the apologies from those corrupt, lying mother@#$%ers who claimed, without a shred of goddamn evidence, that the President was a traitor?

I don't give a **** what CNN says, that's not the point

ARREST THAT ******* ***** FOR LYING TO CONGRESS!

Send in the SWAT teams and break into her house and drag her out in handcuffs JUST LIKE ROGER STONE!

PUT THAT ******* SOW BEHIND BARS!

I would very much like to see her dragged out of her house at 5:00 a.m. like that threat to public safety, 66-year old Roger Stone (not employed with the government but whatever), but I am fearful that she may be wearing her mumu nighty and THAT is something I most definitely do NOT want to see.

1. Facebook ads that had zero effect. None, zip, zero, nothing, nada, nicht, bupkus.
This is not entirely true. I was all in for Hillary. I loved all her experience and I believed she had all the qualifications to be a great president. THEN???? The Russian Facebook ads changed the way I saw the world. After seeing the ads, I was helpless to cast a vote for any candidate but Trump. I know I wasn't the only one. I was talking to people outside the polls after we voted, some of them wearing "I'm With Her" shirts and Hillary pins...and they all confirmed the same thing. The Russians warped their minds to vote Trump. So, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the Russians and their Facebook ads.

This is not entirely true. I was all in for Hillary. I loved all her experience and I believed she had all the qualifications to be a great president. THEN???? The Russian Facebook ads changed the way I saw the world. After seeing the ads, I was helpless to cast a vote for any candidate but Trump. I know I wasn't the only one. I was talking to people outside the polls after we voted, some of them wearing "I'm With Her" shirts and Hillary pins...and they all confirmed the same thing. The Russians warped their minds to vote Trump. So, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the Russians and their Facebook ads.

Booted, I am set right in my thinking by your experience. I obviously failed to understand the importance Facebook ads play in electoral decisions. Apologies. I now see the error of my ways.

No one? No one at all? No hits on that one? Hmm.

I'm trying to get my head around you loving all her experience and believing that she had all the qualifications. She's failed at and been found guilty of ethics violations at the least at everything she's ever done professionally, gotten people killed (Benghazi), and gotten rich along the way from payments from the very governments she is accusing Trump of colluding with. Sorry Bud, anyone who was all in for Hillary was completely blind to reality.

Charles, sarcasm man. He's being 100% sarcastic about being all in for Hillary.

I'm trying to get my head around you loving all her experience and believing that she had all the qualifications. She's failed at and been found guilty of ethics violations at the least at everything she's ever done professionally, gotten people killed (Benghazi), and gotten rich along the way from payments from the very governments she is accusing Trump of colluding with. Sorry Bud, anyone who was all in for Hillary was completely blind to reality.
Booted 1
Chas 0

offseason fun

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

i would very much like to see her dragged out of her house at 5:00 am.

**** yeah, the lying ***** gave a fake security report to congress in a classified briefing!

That sow should be arrested immediately!!

**** yeah, the lying ***** gave a fake security report to congress in a classified briefing!
!

And Adam Schiff was leaking it to the media before the ink was dry.
If laws are broken, there should be prosecution. Fat chance that will happen.

Come on, Charles. How did you read my post and think I was serious? Facebook ads made me vote for Trump? Lol you should have read past the first three sentences of my post. ......I thought she would make a great president....haha nobody thought that...

Last edited:
Come on, Charles. How did you read my post and think I was serious? Facebook ads made me vote for Trump? Lol you should have read past the first three sentences of my post. ......I thought she would make a great president....haha nobody thought that...

My bad.