• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Russia wastes 28,000 ISIL dudes to US killing only 5,000 in 2 years

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
P

POP

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Russ..._deputy_security_chief/51425/0/38/38/Y/M.html

So, if these #'s are true, why is Russia so much better at killing ISIS than the US is?

Hint: Because they US NEEDS ISIS to exist to sell more wars and delete more liberty from the people.

How did ISIS come to be? US trained, organized, funded and armed them, to begin with. That is how.

Why?

They need constant boogeymen to sell their ****, even if they have to create them themselves. Russia just came in and wasted the mercenaires with ease, because that was their real agenda.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Russ..._deputy_security_chief/51425/0/38/38/Y/M.html

So, if these #'s are true, why is Russia so much better at killing ISIS than the US is?

Hint: Because they US NEEDS ISIS to exist to sell more wars and delete more liberty from the people.

How did ISIS come to be? US trained, organized, funded and armed them, to begin with. That is how.

Why?

They need constant boogeymen to sell their ****, even if they have to create them themselves. Russia just came in and wasted the mercenaires with ease, because that was their real agenda.

Because if true Russia does not hamstring their troops with ridiculous rules of engagement and lets them kill the bad guys. I personally doubt all those are ISIS kills as they are also going against anyone against Assad. They have their people to prop up to maintain power as well.

I just realized I fed the monster and responded to a POP thread. Someone shoot me now!

Because if true Russia does not hamstring their troops with ridiculous rules of engagement and lets them kill the bad guys. I personally doubt all those are ISIS kills as they are also going against anyone against Assad. They have their people to prop up to maintain power as well.

I just realized I fed the monster and responded to a POP thread. Someone shoot me now!

Obama is holding the military back. He doesn't allow them to go after their infrastructure and asset ( Oil facilities which is how they fund themselves ) s He should. He'll order a drone strike only if he's sure ISIS is there. Otherwise, ISIS can continue their business.

Russia isn't concerned with who is in an ISIS building. They only care their enemy is there. The below link is from January 2016, but is shows how they are not messing around.

Russia has already conducted more than 1,000 airstrikes in Syria this year amid a continued push to beat the Islamic State group, according to a top Kremlin general. As a result, hundreds of cities, towns, and villages in Syria were liberated from ISIS control in 2015 and thus far in 2016, Lieutenant General Sergey Rudskoy, chief of the main operations department of the Russian General Staff, reportedly said.

Russian air force jets had hit military infrastructure, oil producing and processing facilities, and areas where militant military equipment was kept, said Rudskoy, according to a report by Tass, a Russian news site based in Moscow.

http://www.ibtimes.com/russia-airst...ds-isis-targets-hit-moscows-jets-year-2259339

Russia also won't do the liberal nation-building bullshit that happens after eradicating an enemy.

Reactions: MTC
Is it actually 28,000 ISIS or ISIS and collateral damage? That is one of the issues with Odumma. If there is even the potential of a civilian within a mile of an ISIS target, he won't allow it.

While true, holding them back started way before he came around.

He's taken it to a new level and our targeting is better than ever. In the old days, wind, and accuracy were an issue. These days we know exactly where the weapon will land.

If you commit troops, the worst thing it to hold back as it endangers them from injury, death, and adds to the stress.

If it were up to me, I'd capture as many ISIS as possible, knock them out with gas, and insert a tiny chip locator like they have for dogs and cats.

ISIS is not a nation, and as such does not get POW treatment.

Then let a sucker or two loose, and finish off the rest of the nest once he rejoins his pals.

Is it actually 28,000 ISIS or ISIS and collateral damage? That is one of the issues with Odumma. If there is even the potential of a terrorist within a mile of an ISIS target, he won't allow it.

Fixed it...

Reactions: MTC
[Russia wastes 28,000 ISIL dudes to US killing only 5,000 in 2 years .

I think the answer is right there in the title page.

Many who closely follow the dueling Islamic terror narratives emanating from the White House are mystified by Mr. Obama's inability (or deliberate unwillingness) to utter the phrase "Islamic terrorists." Many are curious, too, about why he refuses to call ISIS "ISIS," steadfastly insisting instead that everybody in his administration call the terror group "ISIL."

ISIS stands for the "Islamic State in Iraq and Syria," a terror group controlling a large swath of both Iraq and Syria in which the terrorists claim to have established a "caliphate," a state in which Islamic sharia law is imposed upon all living in the area, anyone who fails to adhere to strict Muslim guidelines has his head removed.

ISIL, Obama's preference, stands for the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" According to glaphyridae.com, "[t]he Levant in its geographical sense comprises the following political entities: the west part of Syria, Lebanon, west part of Jordan, Palestine (West Bank and Gaza Strip), Israel and Sinai (Egypt)." Other sources claim that it also encompasses parts of Turkey. All of these states embrace Islam, with one very notable exception: Israel, our only "blood brother" ally in the region that all Islamic terrorists want gone, violently and forever.

That Obama uses ISIL in discussing the terrorists is extremely telling and chilling. It's readily apparent that Obama considers both Israel and its prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, thorns in each of his sides. Some very suggestive hints can be snipped from the speeches Obama has given, especially in Muslim countries during his humiliating "Apology ( 'Apostasy') Tour." This was where Obama fondly reminisced about his Muslim roots in Indonesia.

His use of ISIL could be a strong indication that he supports re-establishing Muslim rule and sharia law throughout the Levant, and good riddance to Israel and could also explain why his war on Islamic terrorists leaves a lot to be desired. It could also be why our troops have been hamstrung by stupid rules of engagement.....like SteelerInLebanon said........

obamakenya.jpg

It also could explain why his administration has been smuggling thousands of Muslims into this Country without even notifying the city's they are shipping them into..............jus sayin'.

dj13qJn.jpg

Last edited:
Is it actually 28,000 ISIS or ISIS and collateral damage? That is one of the issues with Odumma. If there is even the potential of a civilian within a mile of an ISIS target, he won't allow it.

It's been estimated he has green lit drone attacks that have killed thousand of civilians all across the middle east. So, I have no idea (actually, I do) why he is being so careful with civilian deaths in Syria.

His use of ISIL could be a strong indication that he supports re-establishing Muslim rule and sharia law throughout the Levant
This may be point blank the dumbest, stupidest, most ridiculous thing ever written on this board.

And that's saying something, considering the amount of completely baseless, dumbass **** that gets posted here day in and day out.

Thanks to the Russians you may now call ISIS a JV team Mr. President....

If the story is true. You got to consider the Russian propaganda machine.

Last edited:
This may be point blank the dumbest, stupidest, most ridiculous thing ever written on this board.

And that's saying something, considering the amount of completely baseless, dumbass **** that gets posted here day in and day out.

I don't know Tibs, for some reason you seem to think that you actually know what you're talking about but then you turn around and say dumb **** like that without facts to back it up. I didn't write that article, I admit to being a dumb *** but I can find numerous articles that say the same thing. What I can't find is any articles written by you that counter any of those points with facts.

It's easy to call people names and dispute what they say but a lot harder to prove what you think you know.

https://youtu.be/ZfYeylQX_DI

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/why_does_obama_call_isis_isil.html

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/limbaugh-exposes-why-obama-says-isil-instead-of-isis-shocking/

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/coded-message-obama-delivers-says-isil-instead-isis/

Last edited:
Yes the United States did create ISIS. But not on purpose. This situation is blowback in two ways: first we owned any Muslim that said they were against Saddam Hussein or Assad, then we toppled the government in a rack and nearly top of the government in Syria creating a power vacuum. A cursory understanding of the Middle East and era politics will show you that anytime there is a power vacuum some Islamic militant is going to step in and try to fill it and set himself up as the new Caliph.

Did Obama ever, at any time lecture any Middle Eastern country about gay rights and the treatment of women...like he did in Kenya?

I have no problem with the Russian claim if true. Don't many of us say that other countries should take the lead?
Liberal ******** will say the American policing of the word is a display of American arrogance, "who made us the police"?....while many conservatives will say let these countries fight their own wars and wipe each other out.

I can agree with other countries taking the lead against these Muslim scum, and am glad Russia did what it did....but the kid gloves approach our military is being forced to take was not some brilliant scheme to lure Russia into fighting ISIS, it was about Obamas idea of being a kinder gentler military, not to offend with our military might and our "arrogance".

God forbid Israel takes the lead to you liberals though, you get your panties all knotted up even when they defend themselves.

Last edited:
Yes the United States did create ISIS. But not on purpose. This situation is blowback in two ways: first we owned any Muslim that said they were against Saddam Hussein or Assad, then we toppled the government in a rack and nearly top of the government in Syria creating a power vacuum. A cursory understanding of the Middle East and era politics will show you that anytime there is a power vacuum some Islamic militant is going to step in and try to fill it and set himself up as the new Caliph.

Which is why Obama screwed things up. Keep the dictator types not attacking in power in the middle east. If they fall ISIS is much worse.

ISIS and groups like them are a virus to humanity and have been around for decades. They are just much better at recruiting these days, thanks to social media glorifying what they do.

If this group ever gets a nuclear weapon, they will do their best to use them. I'd like to see the UN nations agree that a person who joins a terror group to kill, forgets many of the human rights POW's enjoy as they are not from any legitimate government.

No, it was very much on purpose. They need a boogeyman out there to pursue their real agendas. Without a threat, their BS won't work. Keep the sheep scared and they attain their goal of endless war, taking liberty from the people, all that.

No, it was very much on purpose. They need a boogeyman out there to pursue their real agendas. Without a threat, their BS won't work. Keep the sheep scared and they attain their goal of endless war, taking liberty from the people, all that.

Must be true otherwise Alex Jones couldn't put it on the Intrawebz.

In all actuality, your statement above is the most ignorant. Your arrogant, chest-thumping attack when you're the one that is incorrect makes it simply comical.

This is an old, tired subject and it's been discussed and dissected ad nausea and it is generally agreed upon why Bammy uses ISIL vs ISIS.

You accused Chip of writing the words and being an idiot. They are not his words (making your attack on him even more foolish). They came from American Thinker. It's a direct quote...from them. See below.

American Thinker

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/why_does_obama_call_isis_isil.html

ISIS stands for the "Islamic State in Iraq and Syria," a terror group controlling a large swath of both Iraq and Syria in which the terrorists claim to have established a "caliphate,...

ISIL, Obama's preference, stands for the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant." According to glaphyridae.com, "[t]he Levant in its geographical sense comprises the following political entities: the west part of Syria, Lebanon, west part of Jordan, Palestine (West Bank and Gaza Strip), Israel and Sinai (Egypt)." Other sources claim that it also encompasses parts of Turkey. All of these states embrace Islam, with one very notable exception: Israel, our only "blood brother" ally in the region that all Islamic terrorists want gone, violently and forever...

Taken together, all of this gets us closer to understanding why Obama refuses to call Islamic terrorists what they are. His use of ISIL could be a strong indication that he supports re-establishing Muslim rule and sharia law throughout the Levant, and good riddance to Israel.

http://qpolitical.com/obama-continu...-instead-of-isis-and-the-reason-is-sickening/

Every time Obama says “ISIL” he is speaking of the geographical term “Levant”, which refers to a multi-nation region in the Middle East. It’s a land bridge between Turkey to the north and Egypt to the south. If you look on a map, however, in the near exact middle of the nations that comprise the Levant, guess what you see? It’s none other than Israel.

When Obama says “ISIL” he is saying to the muslim world, “I do not recognize Israel as an independent nation.”

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/limbaugh-exposes-why-obama-says-isil-instead-of-isis-shocking/

ISIS stands for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq, or Iraq and Syria, that’s the I-S, and ISIL, the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant includes more than Iraq and Syria. It would include Israel, which, to these people, Israel is a fraud. Israel doesn’t deserve to be there. That’s all Palestine and that’s what I think is behind the pronunciation, this insistence that it be called ISIL. He’s the only one that does it. I mean, others in the Regime do. Even the media calls it ISIS, but he sticks with ISIL.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/coded-message-obama-delivers-says-isil-instead-isis/

When Barack Obama refers over and over to the Islamic State as ISIL, he is sending a message to Muslims all over the Middle East that he personally does not recognize Israel as a sovereign nation, but as territory belonging to the Islamic State.

http://www.allenbwest.com/allen/obamas-use-isil-reveals-true-allegiance-animus-towards-israel

First, if you choose to refer to this group as ISIL, you have basically rewritten the map of the Middle East and fallen into the trap of not recognizing the existence of Israel and also Lebanon. If you use ISIL you are then validating the Islamic totalitarian and jihadist claim that the modern day Jewish State of Israel is an occupation state and does not exist in the eyes of Muslims. ..

However, it does concern me that the Obama administration seems to be embracing the ISIL terminology, which reflects their dismissal of our best ally in the Middle East, Israel.

Am I thinking too deeply in this? Nope. Because America has only been around for 238 years and we fail to realize the nuances of history, language and terminology. During the Clinton administration we didn’t understand the nature of the Balkans and took sides against the Serbians. If we’d studied the Battle of Kosovo in 1389 it would have helped in understanding why the Serbs still harbor angst against Muslims.

In any event, I will continue to say ISIS — and I recommend we all do the same — especially the Obama administration.

Must be true otherwise Alex Jones couldn't put it on the Intrawebz.

I know it's over your head, so I forgive you for resorting to ad hominem attacks. You can't win on substance. You don't even understand reality.

Just put on Fox news and buy every lie the sell you. You aren't equipped to do much else.