• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Russian ambassador shot dead in Turkey

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Obviously Hildebeast put the Turks up to this as payback to Putin for costing her the election.

So what will Putin do? This is obviously an attack at Russia for their support of Assad.

So what will Putin do? This is obviously an attack at Russia for their support of Assad.

draw a line in the sand.

then another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.

right? that's what "good" leaders do.

Maybe he'll learn a lesson from Obama and tell them to cut it out. Ooooooh, shudder.

The Russians aren't stupid. They already have feelers out to find out which group is responsible and the realize this was a stalking horse to draw them off of their efforts in Syria. It won't work, Ivan will not attack Turkey but he may double down on Syria.

Perhaps a harshly written letter is in order

The Russians do not have the ethics of the USA when it comes to war.

I saw them on 60 minutes. The ISIS neighborhoods in Syria were bombed to smithereens, and after a successful bombing, they wait until the rescue workers are there to rescue those still alive in the rubble, then bomb them again. The Russians do not care who is in the area. If the enemy is there, bystanders are in an equal amount of danger.

Turkey needs carefull handling. They are connected to Iran and the Arba world in many ways, and I'd hate to lose their support.

BO said they are still searching for a motive. lol

"ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR!"

I wonder if the shooter used one of the guns that Obama/Hillary armed ISIS with.

If only the assassin had yelled something to let us in on his motive.

If only ...

We could have misunderstood him. I hear another large vehicle went nuts on civilians. Those damn things need regulations

draw a line in the sand.

then another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.
and another.

right? that's what "good" leaders do.

They also lead from behind.

Putin says Turkey ambassador murder is ploy to wreck Syrian peace process

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-russia-diplomat-putin-idUSKBN1482B3

He heaped praise on the murdered Russian ambassador, Andrei Karlov, who was shot in the back and killed as he gave a speech at an Ankara art gallery, and made clear that Moscow's response to his assassination would be robust.

"A crime has been committed and it was without doubt a provocation aimed at spoiling the normalization of Russo-Turkish relations and spoiling the Syrian peace process which is being actively pushed by Russia, Turkey, Iran and others," said a stern-faced Putin.

"There can only be one response - stepping up the fight against terrorism. The bandits will feel this happening."

----------------------------------------

So refreshing when a leader leads without drawing imaginary lines in the sand.

He heaped praise on the murdered Russian ambassador, Andrei Karlov, who was shot in the back and killed as he gave a speech at an Ankara art gallery, and made clear that Moscow's response to his assassination would be robust.

"A crime has been committed and it was without doubt a provocation aimed at spoiling the normalization of Russo-Turkish relations and spoiling the Syrian peace process which is being actively pushed by Russia, Turkey, Iran and others," said a stern-faced Putin.

"There can only be one response - stepping up the fight against terrorism. The bandits will feel this happening."

Thankfully the days of the limp-wristed pansy *** apologizer are over.

You sure he isn't your hero?

You sure he isn't your hero?

Yep, I'm quite in tune with my two heroes in my life - my mother and Malcolm X.

Do I admire a leader like Putin or George W. Bush who won't be pushed around by terrorists? Indeed, I do. Do I frown on "leaders" like B. Hussein who draw imaginary lines in the sand and perpetually back down to threats? Indeed, I do.

If it had been our ambassador? Our beloved Hildabeast would have just said what difference does it make.

He wasn't the only Russian diplomat shot dead yesterday.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24406...polshikov-killed-ambassador-turkey-shot-dead/

BULLET TO THE HEAD Russian diplomat ‘found dead from gunshot wounds’ at his home just hours after ambassador was gunned down at art exhibition

Russian diplomat Petr Polshikov was reportedly discovered with a bullet wound to his head at his flat in Moscow

A HIGH-ranking Russian diplomat has been found dead from gun shot wounds in Moscow, it is reported.

Petr Polshikov, 56, was found with a bullet wound to his head at his home in Moscow’s Balaklavsky Prospekt, according to local media.

In Polshikov' shooting, two empty bullet shells were found in his flat.

A gun was also discovered under the sink in the bathroom.

The circumstances of the shooting remained unclear, and it is understood police are examining all possible theories as to his death.

The diplomat's wife was reportedly in the flat at the time of the shooting and is safe.

Polshikov was believed to be a senior figure in the Latin American department of the Russian Foreign Ministry.

Some reports said that the diplomat had left the Foreign Ministry but it was unclear if he worked for any other branch of the Russian government.

He had served previously at the Russian embassy in Bolivia.