• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ryan Clark Speaks Out Against Goodell

Nothing will happen, this will not play for the women audiences the way any sexual misconduct or sexual assault charge will, even if it is wait I have been raped the check bounced. The assault or battery of a girl friend who declines to prosecute will be over looked by them. Irsay is not even on their radar. The fact that the accused was in a bar with a fake ID and was under the legal drinking age will be the fault of the celebrity that was out trying to attract them. Another instance of double standard the wide out that hit and killed someone and had nothing that I remember done to him, was in FL I think. Were there not rape charges filed on Lawrence Taylor for rape of a juvenile prostitute in a hotel room. Maybe he should be stricken from the record books and be removed from Canton? There is nothing consistent about this system of punishment by the league, nor is it even handed or fair. The league is fast becoming something other than football as it used to be.

Keep up the good work Ryan, I still miss watching you play for the black and gold to bad you could not have been here as a back up.

this proofs it troys head is to big

Rooney was all for "teaching Ben a lesson". Why Ben was singled out is beyond me other than Rooney told Goodall that he wanted Ben suspended. Hell if I know. But what Goodall did to Ben was arbitrary. Ben was never even brought in by the police. **** Goodall and his gestapo ****. He should have never missed a game.

Goodell **** the bed yet again...none of his actions/inactions make any sense. He doles out punishment with a ******* roulette wheel of torture.

Goodell already has no credibility. When he suspended Ben for 6 games (reduced to 4), when Ben was NEVER even arrested and charged with a crime, yet Julian Edelman WAS arrested and charged with sexual assault, but because he's a Patriot, he didn't miss a down. Ben should have sued Goodell right then and there.

Clark is making himself some money as a cold hard facts kind of commentator.
I'd definitly offer him a job to call bullshit on everything he can, that's the kind of buzz networks look for.

I'm still angry that Ben did not fight his suspension.

"Goodell" has not done sh1t. He is merely an extension of the owners.

With the NFL game contributing toward long term brain trauma (it's a fact, sorry folks.), what does one expect them to do?

They have to legally pretend to care about this now or face many problems down the road.

Last edited:
I dig Clark. Always have, always will. I loved the way he knocked people the **** out too! He's another guy i'd buy a beer if i saw him at a bar. The same for James Harrison. For all of the *** stomping games i got to see and be happy.

If Deebo signs a vet min contract with the Steelers, Goodell will fine him +100K for some hit in preseason for this.

@AdamSchefter: Colts owner Jim Irsay will be charged with two misdemeanors after a late night driving arrest in Carmel on March 16, per FOX59 in Indy.