• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

San Francisco has a new type of butt hurt

I'm pretty sure California isn't the only state doing this either. The disgust is strong. They should not get full-fledged licenses like a citizen is entitled to. Go get in line ********.

Ah, I finally got it. Geez, that took me way too long. San Fran has a NEW type of butt hurt. Because they're already used to the original butt hurt from taking it in the ***. Well done Supe.

you're quick

I'm pretty sure California isn't the only state doing this either. The disgust is strong. They should not get full-fledged licenses like a citizen is entitled to. Go get in line ********.
The politicians here in Oregon tried to sneak one under the rug here. They were going to pass a bill to issue licenses to illegals. Somebody got wind of it and they had to put it up for a vote. And the majority of the voters shot it down. The politicians tried to convince us that the hiways and byways would be safer if the illegals were licensed. Then we found out why they really wanted them. They passed a motor-voter law which automatically registers every licensed driver to vote.

I wonder how they'll feel after paying income taxes and not receiving any benefits?

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

I wonder how some of your grannies are going to feel when that S.S. retirement stops coming?

I wonder how some of your family members enjoying that last hit of meth in "ye ol trailer park" are going to feel when the S.S. disability they fraudulently obtained 10 years ago stops coming?

Oh wait..not to worry because as soon as SSA and GAO make Chump aware of the collapse of SS and our economy without the value added to said economy by undocumented immigrants , not to mention the 10 billion dollars paid yearly into SS that is mostly never collected by said people.....we will find that the racist dream of the alt.....errr....Neo Nazi right will not come to pass.

Don't worry Trump Chumps©, he might throw you a bone and deport a few of the criminal aliens......kinda like the myth that he "saved jobs" at Carrrier.....

Bwahhhahahahaha! Keep hanging on to the dream racists.

I wonder how some of your grannies are going to feel when that S.S. retirement stops coming?

I wonder how some of your family members enjoying that last hit of meth in "ye ol trailer park" are going to feel when the S.S. disability they fraudulently obtained 10 years ago stops coming?

Oh wait..not to worry because as soon as SSA and GAO make Chump aware of the collapse of SS and our economy without the value added to said economy by undocumented immigrants , not to mention the 10 billion dollars paid yearly into SS that is mostly never collected by said people.....we will find that the racist dream of the alt.....errr....Neo Nazi right will not come to pass.

Don't worry Trump Chumps©, he might throw you a bone and deport a few of the criminal aliens......kinda like the myth that he "saved jobs" at Carrrier.....

When have you ever been right?

Don't worry Trump Chumps[emoji767], he might throw you a bone and deport a few of the criminal aliens......kinda like the myth that he "saved jobs" at Carrrier.....

Now this is some funny **** right here.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

When have you ever been right?

You got me, I was wrong. It's actually 15 billion a year.

I was going by memory and I know in older data from SSA it was 10.

So to answer your question, almost always.

"They are paying an estimated $15 billion a year into Social Security with no intention of ever collecting benefits," Stephen Goss, chief actuary of the SSA told CNNMoney. "Without the estimated 3.1 million undocumented immigrants paying into the system, Social Security would have entered persistent shortfall of tax revenue to cover payouts starting in 2009," he said.

That doesn't include the property and sales tax that ALL undocumented people pay, whether they pay into SS or not.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/

And let's not forget the money they pump into small town economies with their spending.....but hey like I said: keep living the Nazi dream......because the real problem is THEY'RE BROWN!

..because the real problem is THEY'RE BROWN!

Because the real problem is,THEY ARE ILLEGAL!

And if they would vote Republican, the DNC would not give a **** about them. And guess what....... in the future.......they just may be.

And if they would vote Republican, the DNC would not give a **** about them. And guess what....... in the future.......they just may be.

So you accept that they are not going anywhere?

Remember friend acceptance that you are a Trump Chump© is the first step of healing....bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

You can't script it better!

If they all voted republican Barry would have the army shooting them at the border and a minefield . You know when liberals have nothing left. They go to two things. 1. They call you a racist. 2. You're going to kick grandma to the curb (the ss scare). Same old ****. No wonder they're out of power across the board.

You got me, I was wrong. It's actually 15 billion a year.

I was going by memory and I know in older data from SSA it was 10.

So to answer your question, almost always.

"They are paying an estimated $15 billion a year into Social Security with no intention of ever collecting benefits," Stephen Goss, chief actuary of the SSA told CNNMoney. "Without the estimated 3.1 million undocumented immigrants paying into the system, Social Security would have entered persistent shortfall of tax revenue to cover payouts starting in 2009," he said.

That doesn't include the property and sales tax that ALL undocumented people pay, whether they pay into SS or not.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/

And let's not forget the money they pump into small town economies with their spending.....but hey like I said: keep living the Nazi dream......because the real problem is THEY'RE BROWN!

This is such bullshit.

Social Security and Medicare benefits haven't been "net zero" in decades. And it doesn't matter how much "illegals" put into the pot because the WHOLE POT gets spent as part of the Federal Budget.

It's not like we collect a dollar and say "this dollar can only be used for X".

If you want to argue deporting 3 million people lowers the amount of tax revenue our government takes in, so be it. But I would argue deporting illegals might SAVE money on the state level because many of the services they suck off of are state-funded programs. And we haven't even started to talk about health care and their over-use of emergency room care (which costs like 3-4 times what primary care services cost).

Plus you are assuming that deporting 3 million means lowering jobs by what, 1 million? Like no one is going to be hired to replace them and thus fill the income tax/FICA void. That is a stupid assumption too.

You really have no clue what you are talking about.

Is there some point to any of that?

So you accept that they are not going anywhere?

Remember friend acceptance that you are a Trump Chump© is the first step of healing....bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

You can't script it better!
Firstly, I am a deplorable. I wear that badge proudly. Sell your title elsewhere. It is sophomoric.
There will be some left after the purge. They will assimilate. They will vote Republican.

Is there some point to any of that?

Yup. If you say stupid nonsense enough, it becomes true. That was obummer's way. No contraversies during his occupation of the office, remember?

I wonder if the rest of the nation can help CA leave the union?

This is such bullshit.

Social Security and Medicare benefits haven't been "net zero" in decades. And it doesn't matter how much "illegals" put into the pot because the WHOLE POT gets spent as part of the Federal Budget.

It's not like we collect a dollar and say "this dollar can only be used for X".

If you want to argue deporting 3 million people lowers the amount of tax revenue our government takes in, so be it. But I would argue deporting illegals might SAVE money on the state level because many of the services they suck off of are state-funded programs. And we haven't even started to talk about health care and their over-use of emergency room care (which costs like 3-4 times what primary care services cost).

Plus you are assuming that deporting 3 million means lowering jobs by what, 1 million? Like no one is going to be hired to replace them and thus fill the income tax/FICA void. That is a stupid assumption too.

You really have no clue what you are talking about.

Read this then you'll understand that you are the one who is clueless.

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/cea/cea_immigration_062007.html

Oh no......no.......... you know more than the best economists in this country because you read Breitbart and listen to drug addict Limbaugh.

Oh and Bush is a RINO can't believe anything from his administration......emergency room visits.......that's it!

Undocumented immigrants are destroying the country by showing up with infected ingrown toenails. It's a liberal plot my Neo Nazi bretheren at Breitbart warned me about......

Idiot.

We really need to start calling them illegal aliens again so the liberals don't keep confusing them with legal immigrants.

We really need to start calling them illegal aliens again so the liberals don't keep confusing them with legal immigrants.

Yep.

We have to take back the language because as Limbaugh used to say all the time "Words mean things". The lunatic left continues to frame the narrative as an immigration problem when what it really is is a trespassing problem.

Yep.

We have to take back the language because as Limbaugh used to say all the time "Words mean things". The lunatic left continues to frame the narrative as an immigration problem when what it really is is a trespassing problem.
Speaking of words meaning things, what does climate change really mean?

It means that the term Global Warming was starting to look like a bad word choice based on the evidence, so they had to scramble to find the most general and hard to quantify term they could dream up. Otherwise the gravy train of money might run out if people actually started to smarten up. They can't have that since so many people's extravagant lifestyles are based on promoting this farce.

Last edited:

No confusion here, just typical CONservative ignorance on your part(reading? yuck!) That document tells you it includes undocumented aliens in it's analysis.

Idiot #2

No confusion here, just typical CONservative ignorance on your part(reading? yuck!) That document tells you it includes undocumented aliens in it's analysis.

Idiot #2

You are the one that can't read, or too dumb to understand. CD wants these 'Undocumented" aliens to be called what they are......ILLEGAL aliens. They are here ILLEGALLY. They BROKE OUR LAWS. That is CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. The term "undocumented" is nothing more than left wing political spin bullshit.

Idiot #2

Yes, I saw that - "1 This document will use "immigrant" and "foreign born" interchangeably. The terms encompass both legal and illegal migrants. Because it is difficult to determine the legal status of migrants in standard data sets, the economics literature generally assesses all foreign-born workers together." George didn't help things. The fact the federal government conflates the two here is not a surprise, and only underlines the importance of language. The problem remains. They are two completely different things.

Version 3 of Libtard weather revisionist history. In 1978, these "scientists" warned us of the pending Ice Age.

They then switched to Global Warming.

After a 15 year hiatus of no warming and agency after agency being busted falsifying weather data, they creatively switched to "Climate Change" - a catch all that allows them to point to any weather event of any sort and say "See? Climate Change."

We all know the reason behind it however.

You are the one that can't read, or too dumb to understand. CD wants these 'Undocumented" aliens to be called what they are......ILLEGAL aliens. They are here ILLEGALLY. They BROKE OUR LAWS. That is CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. The term "undocumented" is nothing more than left wing political spin bullshit.

Oh pleaseeeeeeee.....laws aren't important. The Russians just violated a number of international laws by meddling in our electoral process, but I'm sure you're just fine with that.

As king Trump said when he spoke to his minions the Trump Chumps©: " We need to put this behind us".

Undocumented people break a minor law to get here then proceed to help keep oyr economy going.

Just put it behind you.........