• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sanders: "No Such Thing As a Pro-Life Democrat"

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
This didn't really fit in w/ the other threads & thought it needed its own thread to show just how radical these people are. When there's no room for diversity of thought on a subject like the unborn, you're really opening up a can of worms and alienating a lot of people.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bernie Sanders: no such thing as a pro-life Democrat, “being pro-choice is an absolutely essential part”<a href="https://t.co/GgiTeiBWIL">https://t.co/GgiTeiBWIL</a> <a href="https://t.co/Vq0keeBavq">pic.twitter.com/Vq0keeBavq</a></p>— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) <a href="https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1226180951010693120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 8, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm pretty sure buttplug recently said the same thing. Wackos.

They shouldn't receive a single Catholic vote.

but they will, too many damn yellow dog democrats around. my dad will vote for whoever gets the dem slot. We ask him about abortion since he is a decent Catholic and he always falls back on blaming the Republican nominated court for legalizing it and doesn't care that ALL the dems want to expand it while Republicans tend to want to restrict it, his dumbass is voting a straight democratic ticket.

He says he is against many of the main liberal platform issues, open borders, abortion, restricting gun rights....but he votes a straight ticket every election

just saw he posted supporting Bloomberg and says he will unite the country....just had to keep scrolling

but they will, too many damn yellow dog democrats around. my dad will vote for whoever gets the dem slot. We ask him about abortion since he is a decent Catholic and he always falls back on blaming the Republican nominated court for legalizing it and doesn't care that ALL the dems want to expand it while Republicans tend to want to restrict it, his dumbass is voting a straight democratic ticket.

He says he is against many of the main liberal platform issues, open borders, abortion, restricting gun rights....but he votes a straight ticket every election

just saw he posted supporting Bloomberg and says he will unite the country....just had to keep scrolling

It's amazing.

That is mind boggling. This is not a ******* game where you support your team no matter how bad they suck.

My dad a lifetime democrat. I was able to help him see the light and by the grace of God he had converted to Republican a few years before he died....just in time not to vote for Obama.

Last edited:
That is mind boggling. This is not a ******* game where you support your team no matter how bad they suck.

My dad a lifetime democrat had seen the light and converted to Republican a few years before he died.

my brothers and I try now and then to get him to see the light, but it hasn't worked

my brothers and I try now and then to get him to see the light, but it hasn't worked

I had edited my post a little...my dad didn't convert on his own, I helped him along. Sorry for your dad.

And there are many many like him.

Last edited:

Dont tell me is he pro union like my father-in-law and brother? As if the unions have done a damn thing for them in a generation.

I was listening to a radio program this morning that had on both Dan Crenshaw and Brian Mast -- both military men who have lost limbs and eyesight due to war. Both in the Congress now. They joked about their morbid senses of humor because of the things they've had to see, deal with etc. to help them get through their extremely difficult situations and very difficult life at times.

Anyways to make a long story short, they said that those experiences have actually helped them employ a common sense frame of mind when it comes to everything that comes across their desks, etc -- because it's not something so extremely difficult that they have to make a split-second decision over in the heat of a battle. They both spoke so eloquently and articulately that I was so impressed, I'd vote for them in any election in a heartbeat.

But then I thought to myself, why does common sense seem so scarce among our elected officials that it is so difficult for them to just do the right thing? Why do a lot of us as taxpayers see common sense (fairly easily I would imagine) and why do we not get that from our elected officials? I know money has a lot to do with it, but some of these people are insane and it just makes me wonder about everything around me.

Last edited:
Dont tell me is he pro union like my father-in-law and brother? As if the unions have done a damn thing for them in a generation.

he was in a union most of his working life....so yeah,

he did have balls enough to cross a picket line though when I was a kid....but then he had 6 kids at home to feed. I remember him taking his rifle with him to work just in case, but he had two brothers who worked with him who were union leaders so they made sure **** didn't get out of hand

he had converted to Republican a few years before he died....just in time not to vote for Obama.
Don't bet on it. :smile-new:

My entire extended family are all conservatives. Only nitwit of the bunch is a cousin who has spent way too long being a professional student. He drank the commie koolaid and wants his free stuff.

Everyone else has good common sense,logic and reason.

My mother and father wouldn't vote for a democrat if you stuck a gun to their head.

he did have balls enough to cross a picket line though when I was a kid....but then he had 6 kids at home to feed. I remember him taking his rifle with him to work just in case, but he had two brothers who worked with him who were union leaders so they made sure **** didn't get out of hand

My wife's cousins up in Michigan were lifelong Teamster members, not only rank and file, but also recruiter types. The patriarch's generation will never change, however, all the kid's have seen the light, and are now closeted Trump supporters. There is hope.

I was listening to a radio program this morning that had on both Dan Crenshaw and Brian Mast -- both military men who have lost limbs and eyesight due to war. Both in the Congress now. They joked about their morbid senses of humor because of the things they've had to see, deal with etc. to help them get through their extremely difficult situations and very difficult life at times.

Anyways to make a long story short, they said that those experiences have actually helped them employ a common sense frame of mind when it comes to everything that comes across their desks, etc -- because it's not something so extremely difficult that they have to make a split-second decision over in the heat of a battle. They both spoke so eloquently and articulately that I was so impressed, I'd vote for them in any election in a heartbeat.

But then I thought to myself, why does common sense seem so scarce among our elected officials that it is so difficult for them to just do the right thing? Why do a lot of us as taxpayers see common sense (fairly easily I would imagine) and why do we not get that from our elected officials? I know money has a lot to do with it, but some of these people are insane and it just makes me wonder about everything around me.

I want Dan Crenshaw for president. He has every attribute you'd ever want for that position.

Yeah I wonder if Mitt Romney is enjoying the support of people who believe it's ok to abort a full term baby. But his religion means he had no choice but to come out against....investigating corruption.

My stance is abortion should only be allowed in cases of rape or extreme medical circumstances where the mothers life is in jeopardy. Pro-choice is the choice to have sex or not and the choice to use birth control. I understand some babies are being brought into terrible situations, but having abortions just does not seem like the best or most practical solution

Special interests and lobbyists are one of, if not the major reason behind this. You know - these pols who make $173,000 a year but who are worth $160Million. That money comes from people that pull their strings.

Dad worked union all his life, but never all that union. Hated strikes, saying he would never recoup the lost wages from an extended layoff.

He did vote straight D, but it's not 1960 anymore, he wouldn't recognize today's Democrats.

Sen Bob Casey of PA is a pro life Dem. for now anyway. He’d likely fold if they demanded it. His dad Gov Bob Casey was not allowed to speak at the DNC years ago because he was pro life. The so called party of inclusion is the least inclusive organization you can find

Sen Bob Casey of PA is a pro life Dem. for now anyway. He’d likely fold if they demanded it. His dad Gov Bob Casey was not allowed to speak at the DNC years ago because he was pro life. The so called party of inclusion is the least inclusive organization you can find

They're frauds that have been overrun with leftwing lunatics who worship themselves.

my mother is the same way. "Blue, no matter who". She gets heated if you mention Trump and even more pissed if you give him praise about something. I posted on FB about the Tuskegee airman being promoted. She was quick to point out that it was not Trump's idea. As if that mattered.