• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Schlereth….should stop patting ourselves on back

I think that each new season without a losing record should bring named recognition:
Tomlinships.
Used in a sentence:
The Steelers are aiming for their 17th Tomlinship in 2024.
Don't forget, they've also won two straight off-season championships with the draft and Tomlinisms on the draft and combine circuit. I've always told people to enjoy the off-season and usually the middle part of the regular season because that is when our Tomlin really shines brightest.

Tomlin "My nine wins and hot dog ingredients, have something in common"

Spoken like a non-losing season Champion..........................................

Salute the nation

This week Schlereth is accusing Russell Wilson of Malingering as Justin Fields success is a convenient excuse.

Honestly Schlereth has taken this obsession to ridiculous levels, like cooch and his Tomlin obsession, or me detesting cooch.

Noted but the keyword you've used twice now is "almost". There are always exceptions...
If 1 guy does it you need to qualify the statement with an almost. There is always that 1 percent. Get it? Mr Rasheed

He won immediately without going through the growing pains like most, rookie or not

He also had help, not just his entire cheating career, but also the league special treatment along the way.

Unless someone can tell me the “Honest Abe” percentage VS the cheating bast-ard percentage, I will only acknowledge t*mmyb*y’s career as a cheater.

Salute the nation

He isn't wrong, C.J Stroud is the anomaly. He is getting all the hype in Houston because he looks like the real deal. Who was the last rookie that played like that year 1? Big Ben? Brady?
The Steelers did do what they were supposed to do but context matters here. Mark is 100% right
I agree. From my perspective, the only ones who take issue with this article are those who think that they're team should be revered for a sloppy and unimpressive win over an obviously inferior team. Pretty sure we'll come back to reality this week when the Chargers hand it to us.

I agree. From my perspective, the only ones who take issue with this article are those who think that they're team should be revered for a sloppy and unimpressive win over an obviously inferior team. Pretty sure we'll come back to reality this week when the Chargers hand it to us.
🇺🇲 Save America