• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

School shooting in Texas

Surprised no one posted about it, Tibs is usually all over this sort of thing.
It's gotten yo the point that a white person has to be involved in the shooting for a news story to have legs. Meanwhile there's a killing in Chicago nearly every week.

He’s 18…charge his *** an adult.
should have been charged with attempted murder
He was released on $75K bail yesterday. Allegedly, he was being bullied and was protecting himself. Guess we will see what the investigation turns up.

I was getting in before some leftist said “See you can buy guns with no background check on the internet.”
Actually, I bought it from some Latino dude with face tattoos named Javier in the back alley behind his taco truck. He said it was only fired once and he didn't like it when I asked him why it wreaked of bleach. Nice pistol though!

I remain amazed at how rapidly school or mass shootings disappear from the news when it's discovered the perp is black or his name is Muhammad.

200w.webp

200w.webp

Actually, I bought it from some Latino dude with face tattoos named Javier in the back alley behind his taco truck. He said it was only fired once and he didn't like it when I asked him why it wreaked of bleach. Nice pistol though!
The carnitas are still muy caliente however.

Interesting.

I suppose somebody who felt as though he or she had been under the yoke of racial oppression throughout their lives would respond "Sucks when a racially protected person commits a crime and nobody seems to even care, huh?"

Just a thought I had...