• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sean Spicer

I hope he stays. He's hilarious.

He meant using them in combat. Everyone in all 57 states know they used them in the camps. You know. ..that 3 letter word....camps.

I hope he stays. He's hilarious.

Now THIS is how to drive liberals completely insane!

Sean Spicer reports to Pentagon for Navy Reserve duty, sporting his uniform

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer reported for U.S. Navy Reserve duty at the Pentagon Friday, donning his uniform, to fulfill his time in the public affairs office.

sean-spicer-issac-love-boat.jpg

4650303902_3abc3de886_b.jpg

Spicer, a commander in the Navy Reserve, is currently assigned to the Joint Staff’s naval reserve contingent in D.C. He joined the reserve in 1999, and graduated with a master’s degree in national security and strategic studies from the Naval War College in 2012. Spicer in the past has worked as a media planner for joint exercises in Guam, Germany and Sweden, and oversaw media coverage of Navy operations at McMurdo Station in Antarctica, according to the Military Times.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sean-spicer-spotted-in-navy-reserve-uniform-at-pentagon/

I have no idea how he got the job as press secretary. He is terrible. I do not see him lasting much longer especially after today.

Spicer will be replaced in time. But you have to admit he deflects a lot of heat from Trump when he steals the headlines.