• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Second Dem debate lineups announced - gonna be a heavyweight brawl!

There are only two people in that collection that I wouldn't like to punch in the face, Gabbard and Williamson. I might pull my punch for Delaney, but he's still getting ******* punched.

Putting all my weight behind the swings for Castro, Buttigieg, and Deblasio. Woman aren't exempt, they get punched too, .....equal rights and ****

LOL....thinking of you boy. Oh, BTW you're not alone fur shur.

The incident was investigated by the police after the conspiracy theorist filed a suit, but charges were dropped after witnesses told the police that Sibrel provoked Aldrin by aggressively poking him with a Bible.
https://www.thevintagenews.com/2017...drin-punches-moon-landing-denier-bart-sibrel/

There is a major fight going on. The Alt left is calling Pelosi a Republican! Those are fighting words. Moderate Democrats are in jeopardy of losing their power, which means the party is at odds, except for maybe when a Supreme Court nomination comes up.

For a Democrat, there is someone for everyone right now, every victim group has someone they can identify with. When the field gets whittled down a whole lot of those subgroups are going to feel cheated, then the real fun starts, lol

What he should do is bring a lava lamp and some mood rings (No, I'm serious) and pull them out and let Harris know they're going back to the 70s. Then he can remind her that her precious bussing ONLY happened BECAUSE he was willing to work with other politicians who didn't see eye to eye with him. In fact WORKING with other elected officials is actually a very important part of the gig and the reason NONE of these whippersnappers are qualified to run for Jack **** because they are completely incapable of WORKING with anyone. It's either their way or the ******* highway, which will ultimately lead to absolutely NO progress.

Then give her a mood ring and say, "look, it's angry."