• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Senate announces probe of Loretta Lynch behavior in 2016 election

Cankle%2BTwins%2Bthe%2Bfix%2Bis%2Bin.PNG

You gotta give it to Lynch here. Her cankles begin at the toes, and run right up to below the knee.

Besides, Clinton's cankles stink of white privilege.

Slick would hit it.

48186492_bill_c.jpg

Grassley has waited a very, very long time to weild this power. I hope and pray that he has the wherewithal to use it for much good.

Does that prove collusion with Russia or obstruction of justice? No. But it makes it damn hard to root for the guy, or even believe a single word he has to say.

]

It's all bullshit Tibsy, as soon as you libs get that thru your thick heads the better off we'll all be.

(NEW YORK) -- Project Veritas has released a video of CNN Producer John Bonifield who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that there is no proof to CNN's Russia narrative.

"I mean, it's mostly bullshit right now," Bonifield says. "Like, we don't have any giant proof."

He confirms that the driving factor at CNN is ratings:

http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html

oEYrWlj.jpg

Unlike the large majority on this board, I say it should be open season on all corrupt, criminal politicans, regardless of party.

Anyone breaking the law or acting against the interests of the country in a treasonous manner should be investigated and prosecuted. Don't care who it is.

I totally agree. I don't give a **** about party loyalty and am not loyal to any politician. I think 95% of them are crooks and just need to go away and clear the path for people who really want to serve their country and not themselves or some party driven agenda that makes people dependent on the government.. I really just want my taxes to go down and not be wasted on a bunch of BS. That's it and that's all.

Last edited:
Unlike the large majority on this board, I say it should be open season on all corrupt, criminal politicans, regardless of party.

Anyone breaking the law or acting against the interests of the country in a treasonous manner should be investigated and prosecuted. Don't care who it is.

I have yet to read a single Trump supporter on here share that sentiment. You guys keep running and hiding under his skirt, the partisan hacks that you've become.

bullshit...the large majority of the board is against criminal politicians no matter which side of the isle the sit on. It is surprising how rich some of these life long politicians become while in office.

bullshit...the large majority of the board is against criminal politicians no matter which side of the isle the sit on. It is surprising how rich some of these life long politicians become while in office.

This ^^^^

Joe Biden graduated at the bottom of his class from a dogshit law school, has worked as a politician his entire life, and lives here:

joe-biden-house.jpg

528994f535b84000a07c7ee4bd7c1a03.jpg

His home has a helicopter landing pad ... from his "government salary."

It's a nice dream though.

As someone once said, "They all belong to the same club, and we ain't in it." Trump ain't in it either, that's why he gets so much grief from both sides.

As someone once said, "They all belong to the same club, and we ain't in it." Trump ain't in it either, that's why he gets so much grief from both sides.

It's been non-stop attack on Trump from all sides since day one. I've never seen a president get this sort of treatment. Well not in my lifetime anyway. I feel like we're all subjects being sold down the river.

This gets me back to wanting a constitutional convention of the States. I'm certain we could get 2/3rds ratification on some truly needed power restraints. Gutting out corrupt scum through term limits will be high on the list. I just don't see any other way.

There is plenty of evidence too. If they really want to, they can make this very made for her.

Yes there is. Lynch and Hillary. While the Democrats try their full court press without proof to get Trump, Trump's justice department seems to be backing off. Why? Maybe because they are both out of power, but have no illusions, their connections run deep.