• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sessions Confirmed As AG

I'd love to see it happen but it won't. From what I have witnessed over the years that with the exception of Nixon and to an extent Bill Clinton it seems that politicians rarely root out other politicians for the things they have done in their past. They all do so much underhanded ****, Sessions would be dogged by investigators the second he writes the order to have Hillary investigated.

Here's one reason... :sneakiness:

"Good people don't smoke marijuana." Sessions at a 2016 Senate hearing..

In all seriousness...my point is there are many like myself that are forming opinions of Trumps first 100 days without a totally "for (RW)" or totally "against (LW)" every decision and action that he has taken to this point.

Just because you dont agree with a Trump agenda item or executive action, doesn't automatically mean your political views and voting record is Far Leftist and Liberal..

And I agree with that statement. I think marijuana is harmless and should be legal. I also don't care who smokes, it but the fact of the mater is right now smoking the chronic is against the law.

One of the R senators should have read a letter of endorsement from Larry King. That would've been funny.

DON King would have been even better!!!!