• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sessions resigned!!

If it was me and I knew I was totally innocent, I would want the investigation to continue so that I could be vindicated when it finally concludes. Shutting it down makes him look guilty as hell.

That argument would have worked 6 or 8 months into the investigation, or even a year, or maybe a year and a half...but it's been over two years. Trump has given them ample time. Time to shut it down.

If it was me and I knew I was totally innocent, I would want the investigation to continue so that I could be vindicated when it finally concludes. Shutting it down makes him look guilty as hell.
If they can't implicate Trump by now after 2+ years there's nothing there. Doesn't matter though he's going to be guilty in the media and Dems eyes regardless of if he's vindicated or not. Besides everyone knows this was just continued practice by the Dems to de-legetimize the presidency. It's nothing new, they did it with Reagan, Bush, Bush and now Trump and those are the only ones I can remember. They'll do the same with the next Republican president. Fairness be damned should be their motto.

As a matter of fact, they seem to make up **** against whoever gets in the way of their agenda. (Kavanaugh cough) If memory serves they even said MLK colluded or was influenced by the Russians. His beliefs didn't match their thinking at the time....imagine that.

https://kinginstitute.stanford.edu/encyclopedia/federal-bureau-investigation-fbi

Last edited:

Only to a loony lib does it seem that way. Normal people know it's time to stop the witch hunt.

So how long would it be reasonable to continue? 2 years, 4 years, until Trump is out of office? They've had a year and a half to investigate, either there's nothing there, or they aren't all that good at their job.

It's another leftist scheme. By design this "investigation" was never intended to end...waiting for when Trump finally says its over.....that way leftists like Roll can say "see, we told ya Trump was guilty".

Btw ….guilty of what? Trump was never charged with anything. This was a sham from the beginning. All because Trump had the audacity to win the presidency.

Last edited:

What crime did he commit, and what evidence is there? There was evidence of criminality with the Hillary email "investigation", but no one charged. Why?

Trump has had enough of this witch hunt. It is going to end, and hopefully exposed for the soft coup that it is.

Good. Sessions was a swamp dweller who'd been in D.C. too long and was part of the problem.

Reactions: JMM
That argument would have worked 6 or 8 months into the investigation, or even a year, or maybe a year and a half...but it's been over two years. Trump has given them ample time. Time to shut it down.

How long did that **** with Clinton and Monica Lewinsky drag on and on.... and that was over a blow job for Christ’s sake.

How long did that **** with Clinton and Monica Lewinsky drag on and on.... and that was over a blow job for Christ’s sake.

C’mon now, there was also a vag dipped cigar that needed to be smoked.

It wasn't over a blowjob, it was about Bill lying about it under oath. So tell me again how you feel about the scope of special counsel investigations?
That being said, Monica was pretty hot back then before she got all fat and I would have hit it too.

45577670_2193049097372361_5692661894498746368_n.jpg

If it was you, you would be in disbelief that something like that could happen in America.

It wasn't over a blowjob, it was about Bill lying about it under oath. So tell me again how you feel about the scope of special counsel investigations?
That being said, Monica was pretty hot back then before she got all fat and I would have hit it too.

I still believe that was a red herring chased down by that useful idiot Starr. Lots of truly bad **** needed to be investigated properly, including the original purpose of the special counsel - Whitewater. You also had the Rose Law firm, a dead Vince Foster, a dead Ron Brown - the list goes on. Lots of people died around the Clintons.

If Mueller is dropped the House will investigate

They will investigate even if the Mueller "investigation " comes back with a report that trump is a snow white (well, orange) angel who never so much as got a parking ticket.

If the man drops his breeches, drops his pen, drops his taco bowl, name drops or shoe drops they will investigate, so effin what. Muh russia needs to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Oh the house will investigate no matter what because its all political bullshit as always... the bottom line is impeachment over something that the moderates see as trivial is a surefire way to lose badly in 2020... ask the 1990s republicans how that fairs.....

Also you need a quarum of 67 senate votes to remove him... so that’s relatively impossible....

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Mueller will not be dropped. However, he will be asked to confine his investigation to Russian collusion, and finish if there is none. His investigation in search of a crime will be over.

Umm..it "dragged on and on" because the case itself dictated it. Not a day went by that we didn't hear some new development in the case...unlike this Russian fiasco.

When was the last time Mueller found something that implicated Trump in some sort of wrongdoing? He never did.

People like you are so transparent. It's so easy to see you want so badly for Trump to be guilty of something you refuse to give up.

And it was more than just about a blowjob you simpleton.

Last edited:
CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS! Is the Dems byword of the day.

As if they give a **** about what the constitution says or doesnt say.

CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS! Is the Dems byword of the day.

I don't remember when they amended the Constitution to say you can't fire a cabinet member. All presidents do it. Maybe Chuck Schumer amended it by himself.

hahahaha

Mueller is a Republican too, isn't he?

Rosenstein calls Whitaker a 'superb' choice for acting attorney general

Washington (CNN) Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Friday hailed acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker as a "superb" choice to fill the role even as Whitaker's past statements have prompted questions about his impartiality toward special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

"I think he's a superb choice for attorney general," Rosenstein told a small group of reporters gathered outside of an investiture ceremony for US Attorney Zachary Terwilliger in Alexandria, Virginia. "He certainly understands the work, understands the priorities of the department.

The positive tone from the No. 2 official at the Justice Department was notable, as Rosenstein and Whitaker have had a complicated relationship for some time, compounded by the fact that Whitaker had discussed taking Rosenstein's job with President Donald Trump several weeks ago.

Despite that, Rosenstein, who has weathered the President's bad side at times and attacks from some of Trump's most vocal Hill allies, has managed to survive, and he publicly praised Whitaker on Friday in a clear attempt at displaying department solidarity.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/09/poli...t-whitaker-acting-attorney-general/index.html