• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson Arrested For Child Neglect (Parkland FL Shooting)

I don't care if he serves a day or not. But he did commit perjury even if all the other charges don't stick. He'll be sued and hopefully his pension will be taken away. He shouldn't get the reward of service when he refused to serve.

He did direct other officers coming in to not engage.WTF? **** that guy. I'd take half his money. He's already ruined his name for good.

Yeah just pretty sure his job description did not include going into a live fire situation, and I don't think he should be prosecuted. Most of us here would rush in, no doubt, but I just don't think you prosecute Paul Blart for not being a hero.

Then why issue him a 9mm with live rounds? To shoot kids for not having a hall pass? The coward needs jail time for perjury and loss of pension for dereliction of duties moving away from the danger to save his own ***.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Scot peterson. What is up with that name? This is at least the 2nd if not third one to **** up

133814.jpg

Last night I had an Uber driver and the guy on the radio was talking about this. Uber driver said, you know, today we celebrated men who willing got into boats to storm a beach where the men directly in front of them were getting shot and drowning. And this guy couldn't even go into a school to try and save kids from one shooter. I think that's a direct reflection of liberal pussification of our society.

Last edited:
Last night I had an Uber driver and the guy on the radio was talking about this. Uber driver said, you know, today we celebrated men who willing got into boats to storm a beach where the men directly in front of them were getting shot and drowning. And this guy couldn't even go into a school to try and save kids from one shooter. I think that's a direct reflection of liberal pussification of our society.

Certain places around this country the people have grown soft ,self centered and weak in intestinal fortitude.