• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shocker: Pittsburgh P-G Endorses Trump

There has to be more than one grocery chain in the area, I'd be using someone else. Stupid business decision if true.

I do most of my shopping at Aldi or if need something else, WalMart(try to avoid like the plague). Went of GE fb page and they are getting raked over the coals.

Giant Eagle has put a temporary stop of selling the P-G. Hope that backfires to play politics when they are a grocery store.

Wow, unreal. In related news:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Before a single vote has been counted, Pennsylvania’s Democrat Attorney General is declaring that Biden has already won and promising to litigate the state into Biden’s corner. <a href="https://t.co/JhZ8EVpXhk">https://t.co/JhZ8EVpXhk</a></p>— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) <a href="https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1323291489833766912?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 2, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I do most of my shopping at Aldi or if need something else, WalMart(try to avoid like the plague). Went of GE fb page and they are getting raked over the coals.

Vote with your dollars. It seemed to send a message to the nba. Maybe Giant Eagle, too

When you get polled tell them you would never vote for the orange man. Biden all the way....

Hang up the phone and laugh.

Unfortunately, they are already saying that the Philadelphia mail in vote will take days to count. Who didn't see that coming? Hopefully, Trump will already have had the electoral votes at that point.

That's absolutely not true, by the way.

My wife works in the election office here in Montana. All the previously mailed in ballots have been removed from their "name" envelopes and the internal secrecy envelopes with anonymous voters are placed in bins, ready to be opened and fed into the machines on election day. The ONLY possible delay is if your governor and state supreme court decided it's ok for people to turn in their ballots days late. (Fortunately, MT said -"Sure, you can mail in your ballot. But if it isn't in by election day, tough ****.") Every state should have had this requirement. Any other scenario just drags out the election and leaves room for doubt of the results.

That's absolutely not true, by the way.

My wife works in the election office here in Montana. All the previously mailed in ballots have been removed from their "name" envelopes and the internal secrecy envelopes with anonymous voters are placed in bins, ready to be opened and fed into the machines on election day. The ONLY possible delay is if your governor and state supreme court decided it's ok for people to turn in their ballots days late. (Fortunately, MT said -"Sure, you can mail in your ballot. But if it isn't in by election day, tough ****.") Every state should have had this requirement. Any other scenario just drags out the election and leaves room for doubt of the results.

PA is so corrupt. To say it will take days proves it. There should not be extra days granted. You've had months to get your vote mailed in or plan to vote in-person. They are sinking to any level to make sure Philly and Pittsburgh are blue.

What I don't understand is, how do they expect to overcome the voter-fraud allegations?

Honestly, their only real hope is that they can essentially "hide" enough conservative ballots to make the numbers work out. They can't very well accept more ballots than they have registered voters? Can they? Doing so would skew the entire state's results and demonstrate clear fraud.

I know our city in MT has already received over 70% of ALL registered voters ballots back. Still, they expect tomorrow to be a ****-show with a few thousand people showing up to vote in person. Basically, ANYWHERE if you can vote early, do so. I know here they are NOT planning to have the usual staff available for registering voters and assigning new ballots. The expectation is that you should have already received your ballot and if you want to "drop it off" in person, you can. However if you are planning on coming in and demanding a new ballot just because, you can expect to wait in a very looooong line with everyone else as the election day workers will be stretched thin and the polling places will be severely under-manned.

Ultimately, I see this as a way to discourage people from waiting for 2 or 3 hours in order to vote on election day. It's ******, but the fact is everyone HAS been mailed a ballot by now and if you didn't get yours, you should have been on top of that before tomorrow. It really WILL be a pain in the *** to issue new ballots tomorrow.

Of course the Democrat run city will hold up the PA result long enough to "find" enough votes to give it to Biden.
Trump can win without PA but Biden can't.

I am flabbergasted... they are as left wing as they get on most issues.... my theory is one of these three

1-the dying papers realized that losing half the population through hardcore left wing propaganda was not financially smart

2- they have the inside scoop about something horrible about to break on Biden and want to be on the right side of history

3- Someone actually looked at trumps policy and realized that he aligns with a lot of old moderate Clintonesque policy minus the Mandatory liberal social stuff... and saw Bidens plan will crush the local economy

I'd go with 1 and 3.

I would say that article pretty accurately describes my feelings about Trump.

How many media outlets have endorsed Trump?

How many media outlets have endorsed Trump?

'Media outlets', you serious?

giphy.gif

If Trump's support really has slipped at all with Seniors -- the ones who still prefer to spread out their archaic newspapers on the table and drink their morning coffee, this could be significant to the race so definitely wouldn't look the gift horse in the mouth considering Joe Biden the other horse is foundered at this point.

If the paper was fair and balanced, didn't charge an arm and a leg and was the same size as back in the day, this is how I prefer to read the news, sports and comics. They started going downhill when they started shrinking the comics....lousy commie bastids.

Hey you kids get off my yard!!!

Last edited:
If the paper was fair and balanced, didn't charge an arm and a leg and was the same size as back in the day, this is how I prefer to read the news, sports and comics. They started going downhill when they started shrinking the comics....lousy commie bastids.

Hey you kids get off my yard!!!

I haven't bought a news paper in 15 years.