• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shoot up at Madden Tournament

Unreal...I wonder if this is just a random ******* or if this is gamer beef.

So stupid. Punk *** kids can't use fists anymore...gotta go right for the hardware.

My guess is a gamer beef. Might be judge mental but serious gamers are odd.

Whoever did it is a ****** retard. Cripes. Over a video game?

hqdefault.jpg

Random *******.
Probably some deranged liberal after finding out the place was full of Trump supporters.

There are some angry ******* out there.

24 years old stayed in a hotel down here from Maryland.

My son was actually going down to that area a few hours before it happened to take pictures. He does photo shoots all over town. Glad he didn't get near that bs, but I also know he has a concealed weapons permit,so I feel a lot better when he's out and about.

Kid got pissed he lost a video game. He should have just shot himself from the get go. There's your participation trophy generation for you.

Katz. Jewish. From Baltimore. Strict gun control laws.

Kid got pissed about losing and killed people then himself.

Every kid gets a medal.

No words.

Kid got pissed he lost a video game. He should have just shot himself from the get go. There's your participation trophy generation for you.

That's what I'm thinking. The younger generation is exposed to this coddled mentality.
Any type of healthy competition whether it's gaming or sport is met with hostility by the losing party now.

That's what my wife said this morning too.

What are the odds that this guy was on "the spectrum" and has been on mind ******* drugs since he was a kid?

My first question is why did the guy have a gun at the Madden Tournament in the first place? Seems an odd place to figure you'd need a gun, unless Jacksonville is just that bad. I have been to Jax, but it has been a few years I must admit. Either way, if you lose a game of John Madden football, then kill two people and then yourself, your issues are much deeper than losing at a ******* video game.

What are the odds that this guy was on "the spectrum" and has been on mind ******* drugs since he was a kid?

It wouldn't surprise me. Seems to be a trend with these ******** shooting up places.

My first question is why did the guy have a gun at the Madden Tournament in the first place? Seems an odd place to figure you'd need a gun, unless Jacksonville is just that bad. I have been to Jax, but it has been a few years I must admit. Either way, if you lose a game of John Madden football, then kill two people and then yourself, your issues are much deeper than losing at a ******* video game.
If you carry, you pretty much carry everywhere, in case you run into some nutbag like this guy.