• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Should The Steelers Bring Back Cam Sutton?

extend haden and keep Sutton, draft someone like DJ Daniel to replace the type work Hilton did
No one in the league does what Hilton does. He's my priority #1 free agent signing. Then Zach Banner.

No one in the league does what Hilton does. He's my priority #1 free agent signing. Then Zach Banner.
What corner could bring Sutton's flexibility? For me in a passing league you retain your best coverage corners. Which Sutton would be that in comparison.

so we must retain Banner Hilton and Spillane everyone else can walk but we try our best once ben restructures that we try at 9.5 to 11 mill juju anything more let him walk and go after Agolor or Allen Robinson or draft a WR mid rnds. Jeff Wilson as a backup to team up with who ever draft. Cap wise coming off a torn ACL and MCL i dont bother getting into a bidding war with bud I just sign JJ 2 years 2 years 7 million with bonu that can take it up to 10 mill this 10 mill i when extenting tj take 6-8 off from his deal.

What corner could bring Sutton's flexibility? For me in a passing league you retain your best coverage corners. Which Sutton would be that in comparison.
Just about any vet corner. He's a nickel coverage corner, does not support the run. Is a great safety in the dime, and an average edge CB. I do not pay for Sutton over a playmaker that is Hilton. You pay people to make plays and Hilton is my guy, plus being a NCB you get a cheap price for a defensive playmaker.