• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Since Bomma's such a ******* *****... American bikers go to Mexico

Where are you steelerlynne? Here is a chance to prove you're not a hypocrite. Let's see if a donator gets warned for attacking my heritage.

prove your heritage.
i'm tired of you saying my people are the poor people living in the ghetto.

Oh and a gringo in Spanish is a stranger in your land, not a slur for whites as it's portrayed.

Not quite.

grin·go
ˈgriNGgō/
noun
informal offensive
noun: gringo; plural noun: gringos

a white person from an English-speaking country (used in Spanish-speaking regions, chiefly Latin America).

Not quite.

grin·go
ˈgriNGgō/
noun
informal offensive
noun: gringo; plural noun: gringos

a white person from an English-speaking country (used in Spanish-speaking regions, chiefly Latin America).

Oh man..cue up the clown car, we never learn.

The reason for the bad definitions in dictionaries is because people on the American side during the various Mexico/U.S. confrontations thought it meant everything from 'green go' because U.S. cavalry wore blue pants with a green stripe, to some song those same soldiers sang that mentioned green, to some of the soldiers having green eyes so of course 'green go'

All of them are wrong since the origin of the word goes back to Spain from before there was a U.S. or a Mexico.

It just means stranger.

Gringo (/ˈɡrɪŋɡoʊ/, Spanish: [ˈɡɾiŋɡo], Portuguese: [ˈɡɾĩɡu]) is a term, mainly used in Spanish-speaking countries, to refer to an English-speaking foreigner, especially an American person. The term is often used in a disparaging sense, but in and of itself is not derogatory.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

The word was originally used in Spain to denote any foreign, non-native speakers of Spanish.

If my mom is a 1/4 Cherokee that means I'm part Cherokee genius. So I get a pass just like when black people use the work nigga.

Where is the pass for when you call hispanics wetbacks or beaners?

That wouldn't be the Klan lifetime membership pass would it?

You already exposed yourself for all to see. Not that any of your fellow tea baggers will care.

Where is the pass for when you call hispanics wetbacks or beaners?

That wouldn't be the Klan lifetime membership pass would it?

You already exposed yourself for all to see. Not that any of your fellow tea baggers will care.

First of all not a tea bagger, but I do love tea, probably as much as you love balls. I thought about applying for the Klan but with my dark skin and injun blood I don't think they will allow it. Keep playing the victim card it suits you.

I'm Native American dumb *** so go ahead and get the 'drunk injun' jokes out of your system.

Don't you have a cross burning to go to or something?

Which of the following has been better for Native Americans?
1. Reliance upon the government to support them
2. Capitalism, building their own businesses

The reason for the bad definitions in dictionaries is because people on the American side during the various Mexico/U.S. confrontations thought it meant everything from 'green go' because U.S. cavalry wore blue pants with a green stripe, to some song those same soldiers sang that mentioned green, to some of the soldiers having green eyes so of course 'green go'

All of them are wrong since the origin of the word goes back to Spain from before there was a U.S. or a Mexico.

It just means stranger.

Gringo (/ˈɡrɪŋɡoʊ/, Spanish: [ˈɡɾiŋɡo], Portuguese: [ˈɡɾĩɡu]) is a term, mainly used in Spanish-speaking countries, to refer to an English-speaking foreigner, especially an American person. The term is often used in a disparaging sense, but in and of itself is not derogatory.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

The word was originally used in Spain to denote any foreign, non-native speakers of Spanish.

The origin of the word is not proven. Many believe it comes from English troops who used to sing the song "Green Grown the Lilacs"

It just means stranger.

I have traveled the word over. I have been to many countries for both business and pleasure. Hell, even did a little combat in a couple of those places. Some of those countries (3) were Spanish speaking countries. I struggle to remember a black guy being called a gringo. I mean, I am sure it happened and I just missed it. Especially when our waitess asked "What is a man of color doing with all of these gringos?" (There were five of us, and William was the only black guy) I am sure she meant we were just strangers. Except the black guy she never met before. It is all good. I wasn't offended in the slightest. She was hot. I was simply happy to be acknowledged by a gringo that beautiful.

Tahmooressi....hmm.... that name sounds Iranian.

So.....Anyone who is brown is detained in Arizona when the Police feel like it because they might be here illegally. Right wingers loved this law, it was just and righteous to them.

Mexico has weapons laws that are nothing like ours this guy crosses over with weapons in his possession and the Mexican police are supposed to say:

" Oh you just stumbled over here by accident go right on back 'above the law gringo', would you like us to bow as you drive back?" and "Oh we know, we know that no one has been smuggling guns across the border. The Zetas have bake sales to raise funds and they buy playground equipment after they've raised enough, we have it all figured out go right back."

Unbelievable the arrogance it must take to be in this state of mind. Their laws don't matter just ours..... "He's a 'Merican god dammit he cudna done nothing wrong! Don't them Meskins know that, we're all sinless and clueless and free!"

There you go with your non stop racism again. You have a sickness!

pffft....the Mexican govt and the cartels are the same thing.

for that matter, the 'Murican govt and the cartels are the same thing.

At least, with the cartels, you know where you stand....probably more transparent.

The cartels don't tax you, don't pretend to care about foreign policy and don't pretend to have your best interests in mind, so they are indeed more transparent.

I have traveled the word over. I have been to many countries for both business and pleasure. Hell, even did a little combat in a couple of those places. Some of those countries (3) were Spanish speaking countries. I struggle to remember a black guy being called a gringo. I mean, I am sure it happened and I just missed it. Especially when our waitess asked "What is a man of color doing with all of these gringos?" (There were five of us, and William was the only black guy) I am sure she meant we were just strangers. Except the black guy she never met before. It is all good. I wasn't offended in the slightest. She was hot. I was simply happy to be acknowledged by a gringo that beautiful.

did you have to leave your blood-stained machetes outside with the severed heads or were those allowed indoors?

It just means stranger.

Gotya Stands With Fists. My Dictionary bad ,your Dictionary good. My news network bad, your news network good. My links bad, your links good.

Where are you steelerlynne? Here is a chance to prove you're not a hypocrite. Let's see if a donator gets warned for attacking my heritage.

where did he attack Indian heritage? By asking if you are a redskin fan?

His use of wetback and beaner was in response to you claiming gringo was not a slur just because it has a valid definition in Spanish. The way the word is used can easily make it apparent that it is being used as a slur.