• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Site News and asking for some help

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
So were going to be finally adding a home page with news (will be looking for writers). With the addition of the home page we should be able to bring more members to the site thus more traffic and hopefully bring new blood to the message board. We want to grow the brand here.

Along with the home page were also going to attack advertising the site very hard. I'm sure some of you have seen the 'sponsored' ad running on Facebook. Were going to continue to work with Facebook and other social media sites, and with some other avenues to spread the word to Steelers fans.

With that all said its going to cost money. Advertising costs so much per day and we have to hire someone to design and create the web page. I'll be able to manage the page after its built but switching the domain around and starting from scratch is something that I don't have the time to do.

Anyway, Buff and I have discussed our funds and we both agreed to use money out of our own pockets along with some money we've been able to save through subscriptions to do this but we think were about $1000 short of what we need.

We were hoping that you guys could help us out even if its only $20 we appreciate it very much. So if you do want to donate some money to the cause you can send it to my PayPal account at steelerfan81@gmail.com just make sure you mark it as sending money to family or friend.

Thanks Justin

so that is $20.00 Canadian then?

this better not be a scam to increase your twinkie supply