• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sleepy Joe addresses joint session of Congress

Everybody knows he's a joke.

Everybody.

Big fat ******* lie. We all know we've been had. Don't let anyone ever tell you different.

How could you even watch with those 2 gargoyles flanking Joe .

How did this country get saddled with the absolute dregs of society. I look at so many of them and think what a bunch of ******* low life scum. How did it come to this?

Everybody knows he's a joke.

Everybody.

Well, with a functional brain. It's gotten so bad I've turned off all news and social media BS for several weeks now (minus the occasional slip) and my blood pressure is thanking me for it. It's astonishing how quickly we've already devolved into utter madness and depravity.

How did this country get saddled with the absolute dregs of society. I look at so many of them and think what a bunch of ******* low life scum. How did it come to this?

Took the thoughts right outta my head. It's scary.

I read something, well **** I lie, I seen the headline....”where were all Sleepy Joes (I added that part) X millions of voters” and why didn’t they watch. Said they must have been in bed. No but close. They were/have been in da grave for decades.