• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Smack & Drivels Or Spank & Cry……. Ravens @ STEELERS Prediction thread

Offense continues to get better step by step and Pickett does what Pickett does, no TOs, 1 TD, 4 FGs, not sure who gets the other.

Steelers: 26
Ravens: 15

That's not looking good and neither does win without him.
I think TJ is banged up worse than they are letting out to the public. Today is the day, if he doesn’t practice today he will be a no go for Sunday.

Tomlin has that’s hidden rule which is a good rule in my opinion. It’s a way of protecting the player from themselves.

Remember they will be without their starting QB/RB unit. We historically have been able to defend Action Jackson very well so I worry more about the Back-up because we have made backups look good.

Salute the nation

With TJ Watt:
Steelers 20
Rats 12

Without him:
Steelers 13
Rats 20

Steelers 27
The Trashbirds Formerly Known As The Shitstains™ 13

A bad pork vindaloo causes Canada to miss most of the second half sitting on the toilet resulting in an offensive flurry of scoring.
What have I told some of yinz about teasing.

Steelers 27
The Trashbirds Formerly Known As The Shitstains™ 13

A bad pork vindaloo causes Canada to miss most of the second half sitting on the toilet resulting in an offensive flurry of scoring.

There seems to be many scenarios out there as to why O’Canada is missing part of the game but one thing for sure is everyone is in agreeance that the Offense does better while he is MIA.

Salute the nation

I'm gonna get stupidly optimistic and say Steelers, 35-24

**** the ravens. Evermore.

WhoAly ****. Batman !!!!

Hard to give predictions when the “everything“ isn’t working.

We Have a TIE that costs $$$coin$$$, A two TIME 2nd place winner, some Honorable mentions
, A TIE RULING.

1st Place Tie
Ron Burgundy::::::::::::::::: 17 - 17 = 4
Zona Burgh::::::::::::::::::::: 17 - 17 = 4
GRAND PRIZE Soggy but useable $10.00 Wahlmart card found on Coolie’s side of the LUXURY S10

The RULING ::::::::::: Due to the “tie” rule I have to make the call. It was with great consideration and time spent (early morning on the throne) that I have come to this fair and HONEST ruling.
1) the card can not be cut in 1/2 due to loss of value
2) Coolie’s DNA on it does not add value to said card
3). They each get to put in two predictions in next week‘s prediction thread (if they choose)
3) “DRUM ROLL”. The card will have to be forwarded to next week’s prediction thread, FINAL ruling

HUGE congratulations to Ron & Zona and hope you will continue to participate. Hand shake

2nd Place. I’m pretty sure this is a second time second place
Steel Dino::::::::: 19 - 17 = 6
Prize. Another imaginary friend of Zoe’s named Marrgarrett, she is 23 yrs old and slightly blonde. He also gets the Honor crack to put in two predictions in next weeks prediction thread. No hand shake

3rd Place & new to winning
Shane Falco:::::::::: 23 - -17 = 10
PRIZE Just a proper slap on the back and a virtual hand shake (clean or not)

Honorable mentions

xjx::::::::::::: 12
ExUSAF:::: 14

Sorry our STEELERS Lost but we will get ‘em on the 2nd time around.

Thanks to all who played

1). if you don’t pick Winn ing team, you are out
2) Ties go to my discretion
3) Winners posted on Tuesday
4) Prediction thread posted Wednesday
5) winner MUST PM adderess

Salute the nation

Last edited:
We Have a TIE that costs $$$coin$$$, A two TIME 2nd place winner, some Honorable mentions, A TIE RULING.

1st Place Tie
Ron Burgundy::::::::::::::::: 17 - 17 = 4
Zona Burgh::::::::::::::::::::: 17 - 17 = 4
GRAND PRIZE Soggy but useable $10.00 Wahlmart card found on Coolie’s side of the LUXURY S10
539765d92e3ee38d207f5966c1455f80.gif