• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN draft position breakdown part 1 & 2

Good stuff here. At running back, Coleman is the guy I like most from this list, but really don't want to spend anything higher than a fourth rounder on a running back. I like Heuerman and Koyack as both players have good size and have flashed their talent in college, but haven't hit their stride yet. A year or two of NFL coaching and development, I believe you have at least a solid backup tight end who is a threat as a blocker and receiver in two tight end sets.

I always enjoyed TMC's posts regarding prospects. He always seemed to do a good job with them and was able to represent his position regarding his rankings well. We have had a couple of other guys on here as well that have done a very good job of posting draft picks and their strengths and weaknesses. I think we only have one left. The discussions when these guys had a strong and differing opinion about guys was something to follow, generally it avoided the smart *** off topic comments that were thrown about by those not at the same level of ability and understanding.