• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So, demanding California obey Federal Immigration Law is 'an act of war.'

Every time I see this picture I think of Tijuana. Don't know why, just do.

Take a train out of Oakland, and this is what you see lining the rail lines......for miles. Some areas of California are approaching Detroit level decay , as we speak.

Take a train out of Oakland, and this is what you see lining the rail lines......for miles. Some areas of California are approaching Detroit level decay , as we speak.

Wasn’t Brown mayor of Oakland at one time? My 1st visit to Oakland was 1967 and it was a **** hole then and the only change is that it is now dragging down the surrounding communities. I feel sorry for the poor schmuck that takes over when Brown leaves office.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

What a joke. If any state should have declared an act of war by the feds it was Maryland when the feds moved in on a local PD for doing nothing wrong. That was a states rights violation for sure.

Over the last few years Detroit has cleaned up a lot. Downtown by the new Wings stadium is really nice. So is Corktown. But on the edges like by Dearborn, Ecorse and Lincoln Park, I run red lights and keep my gun within reach. It's like Beirut.

And not have a dime to treat any of it...

zX5JmiC.jpg

5I4xRXY.png

Why the F would illegal aliens want to go to Alaska? And how in the F do they get there?

*edit. I suppose they could be ruskies and canucks, not necessarily Mexicans and Middle Eastern terrorists.

Last edited:
California needed broken into 3 separate states decades ago... its beyond broken...

I know some people who live there. You're right.

Can the citizens of California who were victims of crimes committed by illegals jailed and released sue the state?