• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

so explain this to me..

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Gay women always seem to have one of them in the relationship assume the role of a man. Dress like one, cut their hair short, and in some situations talk like a man. So maybe someone could explain to me why the girly girl doesn't just date a man?? I assume the girly girl takes the strap on like its a dude tagging it. I just don't get it.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
if the height/weight is proportionate then attempt to video it for further scientific study.
if the height/weight is even a gram out of proportion, please flush the idea.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe no man is interested in the girly girl?

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Why would lesbians use anything remotely phallic? Who the **** knows...they hate straights but love our equipment.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Some lesbians have more masculine qualities, some have feminine qualities. Some gay dudes have very obvious feminine qualities, some are more masculine. Beyond that I think you are trying to get too deep into it. Why are certain gay people, or straight people for that matter, attracted to each other? Now there is a question that's near impossible to answer.

Last edited:

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Why would lesbians use anything remotely phallic? Who the **** knows...they hate straights but love our equipment.

Surprisingly there are many nerve endings and erogenous zones inside the vagina in both straight women and gay women. I'd start with that.

Last edited:

Max Power

Forefather
Reaction score
Well the girly girl still likely looks man-ish anyways. Quit trying to break them of their gayness.

Steelerfan

Reaction score
So if I'm attracted to the dyke half of a lesbian couple, does that make me gay? :cool: #proudmalelesbian

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Having one act like the man is not the norm.

Yeah....

lesbians-kissing.jpg

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Gay men are often the same way. Look at Michael Sam and his boyfriend.
Couple years ago I seemed to have a run on lesbian clients at my business where we work in and on peoples' houses. Stereotypical, every one. Highly educated (at least two of them were doctors), rural log cabin, lots of hiking boots and flannel at the doorway. The master bedroom looked normal, then you go to "This is my roommate's room" and there's a bed, a dresser with nothing on it. Uh-huh, right. Ain't nobody sleeping in here.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Moved....because I said so....

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
If your male and attracted to the dyke half of a lesbian couple, that would make you a "dyke-lickian".

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If your male and attracted to the dyke half of a lesbian couple, that would make you a "dyke-lickian".

is that a liberal passing judgement on a gay couple?!? oh, the horror!!!!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Way back when I worked at a hospital, a coworker asked a lesbian coworker why she was attracted to other women. She asked him what he found attractive about women. He replied with the usual guy answers, they're soft and curvy and I like boobs, etc. She said that she liked the same things.
Kinda hard to argue with that.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Way back when I worked at a hospital, a coworker asked a lesbian coworker why she was attracted to other women. She asked him what he found attractive about women. He replied with the usual guy answers, they're soft and curvy and I like boobs, etc. She said that she liked the same things.
Kinda hard to argue with that.

Dude, I am on record many times defending gay people. Mostly because the older I get and the more gay people I have been around I really feel that gay guys got an extra shot of estrogen in their chromosomes and gay women got an extra shot of testosterone and that's all there is to it. Believing that as I do, I have a really hard time with people hating gays because I don't think they have much say in the matter if any. Once again it's only my opinion, but it makes a lot of sense....to me at least. Especially when I think, why do so many effeminate gay men have the same speech pattern and body mannerisms, especially from an early age? They sure as hell didn't sit at home and practice them or go to gay meetings to figure out how they are supposed to act.

Last edited:

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, I am on record many times defending gay people. Mostly because the older I get and the more gay people I have been around I really feel that gay guys got an extra shot of estrogen in their chromosomes and gay women got an extra shot of testosterone and that's all there is to it. Believing that as I do, I have a really hard time with people hating gays because I don't think they have much say in the matter if any. Once again it's only my opinion, but it makes a lot of sense....to me at least. Especially when I think, why do so many effeminate gay men have the same speech and body mannerism patterns, especially from an early age? They sure as hell didn't sit at home and practice them or go to gay meetings to figure out how they are supposed to act.

That's as good a theory as any. One thing I know, it is not a choice.

tdub88

Reaction score
I don't think you can get estrogen in your chromosomes. But what the hell? I'm not a geneticist.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
I don't think you can get estrogen in your chromosomes. But what the hell? I'm not a geneticist.

Lol, neither am I obviously. Well wherever Estrogen and Testosterone normally go in the brain and body, that's what I....ya get the point.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Gay women always seem to have one of them in the relationship assume the role of a man. Dress like one, cut their hair short, and in some situations talk like a man. So maybe someone could explain to me why the girly girl doesn't just date a man?? I assume the girly girl takes the strap on like its a dude tagging it. I just don't get it.
It is a puzzle. Not up there with the whole hairy **** hole attraction thing, but it is a puzzle.